:Entry 29:

-Date: January 17th-

The group woke up and got back together as they went to a hospital room, a big room with food. Rotten food, that made Maddy and Ro gag.

"I'll be right back guy." Koby says and walks to the bathroom. Ethan being nosy followed him. Ethan heard coughing and could smell something metallic.
"Koby? Hey you alri-" Ethan stops when he saw a pale Koby over a toilet. Blood in the toilet bowl and Koby's lips. "Koby! Dude? You okay?" Ethan leant down to Koby and looked at him. "What is going on...?" Ethan notices the  dark rings under Koby's eyes.
"Ethan? I-I..." Koby couldn't speak due the fact he started throwing up blood again. Ethan grabs some toilet paper and wiped Koby's lips. Koby started crying and grabs onto Ethan's dirty white shirt.
"K-Koby!?" Ethan stuttered from shock then soften his expression when he saw Koby's eyes. His eyes was dull and seemed lifeless. "Koby...did you get..." Ethan frowns and Koby shakes his head.
"They did something to me...I didn't get bit. They put something inside of me....they...t-they..." Koby was looking for the right words.
"Infected you with it." Hunter said as he appeared. Ethan and Koby looks at him shocked.
"How did you..." Ethan starts then remembered where Hunter came from. "Oh. Yeah." Ethan looks at Koby, who had cuddled up close to Ethan for comfort. Hunter got down with them and ran a hand through his hair.
"I'm sorry." Hunter says and looks at Koby, who had calmed down from crying.
"I-its okay....as long as Ro is okay." Koby smiles weakly and looks at them with blank eyes. "Am...am I gonna die here?" Koby asks. Hunter and Ethan looks at each other.
"Not in a toilet." Ethan says and nods to Hunter, who picked Koby up and set him on his feet.
"Listen..." Hunter starts and both men looks at him. Koby smiling sadly while Ethan has a blank face. "Koby, your gonna be okay. Ro is gonna be okay. We all are gonna be okay." Hunter smiles and Koby smiles.
"As long as Ro smiles. I'm happy..." Koby rubs his eyes and looks down. "Can we...go back to the group?" They nod.

Back at the group, Koby tried not to show what was wrong but it was hard. Ethan and Hunter stayed close to him just in case. They understood that he didn't want to tell but he needed too. It all fell apart when Koby collapsed to the floor.

"Koby!?" Ro screams and runs to him. "Hey! Wake up!" Hunter and Ethan ran to Koby, in hopes that he would wake up.

"KOBY!"