:Entry 7:

-Date: January 11th-

Running. I was running from someone? No...running to someone.

Astra ran as fast as she could to the place she was heading. Where was it?

"STOP! COME WITH US!" A voice screamed. Astra didn't stop, her legs couldn't stop running. Her friends was following her.

She threw open the doors when she gets to the place, she screams out for anybody...but no one answered. She screamed again and the boy walked out.

"So you did remember."

-Hours earlier-

The group woke up from a phone ringing. Ro yawned and got up to pick up the phone.

"GET OUT OF THERE NOW!" The caller screams.
"H-huh!?" Ro looks at the caller, it was her mother. "Mom?"
"Get out now." Her mom says again. "Just do it." The call ends and the light flicker.
"W-what's going on?" Ro asks, scared all of the sudden. Koby went and hugged her to calm her down. Damian turned on the tv, it was on the news.

"BREAKING NEWS! Get out of the area! -" the tv went off.

"Great..." Damian looks at the others.
"What do we do? Where do we go?" Maddy asks.
"Shouldn't there be like the government trying to get us or something?" Koby asks, then suddenly a knock at the door. Ro walked to the door and opens it, to show a man in a government outfit.
"Well then." Koby says.
"We are here to help." The man says.

An hour or two later, the group is with the army and other families.

"Astra. You have been quiet the whole way here. Are you okay?" Damian asks.
"Not really. I keep thinking about that guy said." Astra crosses her arms out of habit.
"Why?" Damian wondered.
"Because...it was like he knew this was gonna happen." Astra looked at the taller boy. "Isn't it strange how he said that then boom this?"
"Astra he-" Damian was cut off by Astra slightly moving backwards. "Astra?"
"This isn't happening." Astra grips tightly onto her bag, which held her insulin, books, and clothes.
"Astra what are you doing?" Maddy notices her. Astra says nothing and turns around.
"You guys don't have to follow me but...I'm going." Astra says as she runs off.

"ASTRA!" Both Damian and Maddy yells to her. Soon Ro and Koby start calling after her, but she ran to the hospital with the four following behind her.