:Entry 5:

-Date: January 10th-

"Remember what I said!"

Astra kept thinking about what the guy had said as she left. She hadn't her friends what he had said.

"If anything happens come back."

Why would he say that to Astra, it was as if he knew something. Astra shook it off and followed her friends.

"Here is the paper work." A nurse says to a doctor. The five friends sat in a waiting room and started to listen to them, but it seemed to be the end of that conversation.
"Let's go home." Ro says as she notices the rain has stopped. The others nodded and followed Ro to her house.

"Hey Astra." Damian grabs her arm lightly, falling behind the others.
"Yeah?" Astra stares at him. The rain softly fell around the two.
"What did that guy say to you?" Damian says as he crossed his arms.
"Just nonsense. Don't worry." Astra says and turns to catch up to the others.
"Really? That's all he said?" Damian glares at Astra.
"Yeah. Why does it matter?" Astra looks back at him oddly.
"I guess not." Damian sighed and walked passed her.
"He said come back to the hospital if anything happens." Astra says and Damian looks at her.
"That is nothing serious." Damian smiles lightly then walks off.
"Don't leave me behind! I have short legs!" Astra yells and runs after him and the others.

They get back to Ro's house and it's dark out. The girls decided to change clothes while the boys stay back in the living room and wait for the girls. Soon enough the girls come back in their pajamas.

"PAJAMAS!" Ro yells. She smiles as her crop top and shorts matching. Maddy wearing something that actually covers most of her skin, a hoodie and some shorts. Astra laughs, her only wearing baggy pants and grey tank.
"Ro why?" Koby asks as he covers his eyes and cheeks from her seeing the blush.
"Because I'm comfy in this." Ro smiles and jumps onto the couch beside him.

~Some time later in the night~

While the three out of five of the group fell asleep in the living room, Maddy and Astra stayed awake.

"It must be raining still." Maddy says as she sits up.
"Why do you say that?" Astra asks her best friend.
"Can't you hear it?" Maddy smiles slightly.
"Not really. All I can hear is Koby snoring." Astra laughs quietly and sits up. "Koby is a cat I swear." Astra and Maddy giggles as they look at Koby, who's laying all crazy like a cat.
"Omg." Maddy smiles. They continue to talk for a bit then falls asleep.

"If anything happens....come back here."

"Worst case scenario...everyone will abandon me and my friends during something horrible."

"Remember what I said!"