:Entry 16:

-Date: January 14th-
-Earlier in the day-

"Miss we have the food for the monsters." The tall and dark masked man said to his so called queen. His fluffy brown hair poking though his hood. She smirked. Her long blonde hair pulled up into a ponytail and her dark red like eyes glared happily at him.
"Good work Hunter." She says and lightly kisses his forehead. He hated doing this work, killing innocent people for his evil queen.
"Miss! They are awake. What should we do?" The other three man came in. The blue haired one with dark like eyes, he was the smallest of them. The silver haired boy smirked, his eyes dark blue. The last one, the tallest and meanest one. He had somewhat long black haired man, his grey eyes glaring at Hunter.
"Sage! Steel! Lee!" The mistress smiles kindly at them. "Beat them till they die." She smiles evilly. Hunter cringed behind his mask. The three there guys nod and leave.
"Miss is this really a good..." Hunter starts and the woman slaps him,making his mask fall off.
"You idiot. Go help them." She growls and he nods, picking up his mask and leaving.

Hunter hated this. He didn't want to hurt them, but he was made to. He only did this to protect his family but what he didn't know was...they were already dead. The "queen" had already killed them, playing with Hunter and the other three was fun to her. She was insane.

"PLEASE STOP THIS!" One of their prisoners yells as one of the four kicks her.
"WE DID NOTHING WRONG." Another one yelled.
"Please! We're only trying to survive!" Another one added. Lee kicks the girl who said that.
"It's kill or be killed. So shut up." Lee comments and smirks. Hunter stares at the boy he was supposed to torment. The orange hair and grey like eyes made him sad. The freckles on his face made him look young. Hunter wanted to help them....but how could he?

Once Hunter got away from them he thought up a plan. His plan was dangerous but he would do anything to stop the "queen." Hunter then growled as he thought.

'Luna will pay for what she has done.'