:Entry ???:

-Date: January 16th-
-Place: unknown-
-Unknown's POV-

I stood by the hospital and watched as a group walks in. My blue dyed bangs blow in the window from under my beanie. I smirk as my green eye shows, guess I shouldn't hide it anymore since earth is now a living hell. I yawn as the day drags on, swing my sais around as I kill a few zombies here and there. Getting on top of the roof of a building was easy, and watching over the group was much fun. They never noticed me, not since the beginning.

"So the orange freckled boy is dying. Huh. Didn't see that coming." I spoke to the air, taking off my beanie and running my tan colored hand through my black and blue hair. Glaring down at a zombie with my heterchromia eyes.  "Blue or green covered? Green." I smirk and cover my green eye with my blue dyed hair. "Should have dyed it orange." I laugh then continue to watch the beautiful women in the hospital.

"Tall, long brown hair, seems to wear hoodies a lot...maybe around...18? Weapon...shotgun. Cool." I make a note on a notepad. "Then... red haired chick. Dating the orange boy. Weapon is a..chain saw." Another note. "Light purple haired chick. Dating the guy with glasses...and she's pretty cute. And uses a bat." I smirk and note it down. "Then...the girl in the jacket. Brown hair to shoulders, weapons bow and arrows and guns, short but mean." I laugh. "Too bad. Two of them are dating someone." I then noticed the shorty and the tall girl talking. "Best friends?" I bite my pen and nod when they start laughing. "Neato!" I jump to my feet and look around. A creepy smile showing as I watch the guys and girls. "Poor souls. Doesn't even know what's gonna happen."

"HOOT." An angry owl hoots at me.
"Go away, Sir Harry!" I scream at the horned owl, who just lands on my head. "SIR HARRY WHY. LET ME PUT MY BEANIE BACK ON FIRST." I scream once again and I fall to the ground when the owl flies off. I put the beanie back on and smirks. "I probably look like a creepy writing stuff down about them...don't I?" I ask my owl. The owl hoots. "And now I'm talking to an owl....what is my life." I sigh and lay back on the roof of the store.

"Kingdom of Madness. Who will be the last to stand in this kingdom? The queen or the warrior cousin?" I smirk thinking about the two girls.