:Entry 24:

-Date: January 16th-
-Astra's POV-

"KOBY!" Ro screamed.

The smell of blood burned my nose. New drawn blood made a shiver go down my spine. Ro's scream scared me half to death...her screams for Koby. Koby's coughing and telling her to run didn't help the fact that we were crying. Blood splattered on to us and we screamed again. The blood was sticky and made me want to puke. It was Koby's blood.

"KOBY!" Ro screams again. The scream for a lost love?
"Ro RUN!" Koby screams before a monster bit his throat, causing blood to pool in Koby's mouth. Koby mumbled three words to Ro before he was turned.

"I love you."

-Back to normal POV-

Astra screamed when she woke up, she was crying and shaking. Her scream was a quiet scream, no one woke up. They was still in the truck. Koby and Ro was cuddling while asleep.

'Koby.' Astra thought about her dream. She started sobbing, her quiet sobs woke her two best friends, Maddy and Damian.
"Astra? Why are you crying?" Maddy asks worried.
"Hey calm down." Damian says.
"I...I had a nightmare. K-Koby was bitten and he told was dying and he told R-Ro that he loved her..." Astra stuttered a bit and rubbed her eyes. Kiba licked her hand. "It...felt so real. I could smell the blood...I felt the blood."
"Calm down. It was just a dream." Maddy says and patted her friends back. Astra sighed and nodded.
"The Suns rising." Damian said and yawned. He hadn't noticed Nikki by him till she moved and he had another nosebleed.
"We should wake the others." Astra says.

After waking everyone they got out of the truck, but when they got out they got attacked by a mob.

"RUN!" Ethan and Damian yells. They started running until Koby got trapped between a monster and a wall.
"KOBY!" Ro screams. Astra thinking quickly she grabbed an arrow and stabbed the monster in the neck and ripped it through its neck, cutting the head off. Astra grabbed Koby's hand and dragged him into the hospital.
"That was close." Ethan says as he closes and locks the door. Everyone looks at each other to make sure everyone was okay.
"That was too close to my dream..." Astra says. Koby looks at Astra.
"G-guys..." Koby says. Astra's eyes widens.
"Please tell me you didn't get bitten!" Astra yells, shocking everyone with her outburst.
"No! I didn't. I just really have to pee." Koby blushes.
"My lord Koby." Astra sighs. "Plus too much information."
"YOU SCARED ME SHUT UP!" Koby says, and walks to find a bathroom, which Ethan follows because he had to use the bathroom as well.
"Astra. The dream meant nothing." Damian says and Astra's personality suddenly turned dark. She huffed and leaned on the wall.
"Astra?" Ro looks confused. "What was that about? What dream?"
"I had a dream that Koby died...it felt so real." Astra says and looks at Ro. "I have a feeling that...it's going to happen..." Ro shakes her head.
"I don't believe that." Ro frowns.
"Ro." Astra looks at Ro in the eye. Ro started tearing up.
"No. I don't believe you. I don't believe in a gut feeling!" Ro says.
"Ro-" Astra got cut off when Ro slapped her.
"Stop thinking about that! That won't happen!" Ro screams at her. Astra sighs and walks away from her. Astra walked down a hall and disappeared into the dark hall.
"Ro..." Maddy looks at Ro. "You know that she didn't mean anything by it. She doesn't want it to happen..."
"I know..." Ro crosses her arms. "I don't want her to be right this time..." Ro wiped the tears away and looks at Maddy.
"Don't worry Ro. Everything will be okay." Damian says and patted Ro's shoulder.

Koby and Ethan came back and noticed the change in mood.