Chapter 17

My hands were shaking as I reached up and knocked on the door to One Direction's flat. Liam had texted me, saying that  I should come over. 

I had spent all of yesterday, ignoring his calls and texts. Wanting nothing to do with him as I figured out how I was going to tell him or anyone for that matter. He was pissed off this morning when I finally answered my phone, 

My head didn't hurt as much now, as if it was calmed that I finally knew what was wrong. I wasn't going to let myself get used to the feeling, knowing that it would only be a matter of time before the throbbing was back.

Things were quiet for a moment before the door swung open, four of the One Direction boys standing there, the one that had invited me over was missing.

          "Hi." The four of them said, grinning. 

          "Hello." My cheeks turn pink as they step to the side, ushering me in.

          "Liam's in his room." Niall, points to one of the doors at the end of the hall. I nod, turning and walking towards it.

          "Make sure to keep it down. We're trying to watch tv." Louis calls out behind me. My eyes widen as I spin around to face him. The other three are laughing.

          "Keep it down?" My cheeks continue to burn. Did they think I was here to have sex with Liam?

          "Yeah...I don't want to hear any moaning." Louis rolls his eyes as if I should know this. Harry grabs Louis arm, shaking his head.

          "He's just messing with you." Zayn says as the four of them walk out of the room. Leaving me by myself to quietly make my way to Liam's door. I smiled as I stepped in front of the door.

It was covered in pictures of the band, all of the pictures different. I raise my hand, stopping to watch as I shake harder than before, knocking lightly on the door.

          "You didn't have to knock." Liam says he swings the door open, grinning down at me.

I give him a small smile, shruging as I step into the room. The walls of the  room were black but were covered in pictures of what looked like his family and friends from before One Direction.

The blankets that covered his bed were green and blue. There was a desk on the other side of the room, a laptop sat on it and a blue chair sat in front of it.

I made my way over to the computer chair, sitting in it as he plopped himself down on the bed.

          "You okay?" He asks as I bite at my thumb nail, wishing there was a way to distract myself.

          "Not really." I run my fingers through my hair. Would Liam be pissed if I didn't tell him? Yes, he would. I knew he would, there is no way he would be okay with me not telling him, if i did that he would end up finding out through some one else and he would hate me.

          "Wanna talk about it?" He gets up from the bed, standing beside me, he reaches over to the laptop, turning it on.

          "Yeah but I dont know how." I watch as he log ins on to twitter, going to his mentions, he smiles as he reads the things fans had said.

          "What do you mean?" He gives me a quick look, making sure i'm okay before turning back to his screen.

I watch as he types up a tweet.

Real_Liam_Payne- Hanging out wit this weirdo, @BreeParks. 

With the tweet he included a picture that I had texted to me a few days ago, I was in my mom's car and my tounge was sticking out. I groaned as he sit the blue tweet button.

          "Was that okay?" He asks referring to the tweet. I nod, the stupid tweet wouldn't matter once I told him my problem. 

          "There is something I really need to tell you." I wipe at my nose, making sure he is paying attention.

          "What?" He sits down on the edge of the desk, snapping the laptop closed with his hand.

          "You were wrong." I mutter. Yesterday, I had gone over many scenarios of how this would go down. None of them were like what I wanted. I had imagined sounding strong and fearless but right now I sounded like a scared little girl.

          "About what?" His hand goes under my chin, making me look at him as I attempt to look at the black converses I had pulled on my feet this morning.

          "My head aches." My eyes start to water and I blink the tears away. He freezes, his hand dropping from my face. "I have a brain tumor." As I say the words I begin to cry, large hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

Liam doesn't say anything, instead he jumps down from the desk, pulling me into his arms. 

          "Your gonna be okay." He mumbles in my ear, running his hand down my back. I press my face into the crook of his neck, trying to tell myslef that he was right and it would only be a matter of time before everything went back to normal.

Liam pulls away, holding me out at arms length. I blink up at him as he uses one hand to wipe my tears away. I notice that his eyes also have tears running from them, he smiles slightly as I reach up, wiping his tears away.

We both move slowly until our noses are touching. Liam is the one that continues to move foreword after I've frozen, pressing his lips to mine for the third time since i've meant him.

I moan as I kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his shoulders, leaning into it. 

          "Hey! I said I didn't want to hear any moaning." Someone shouts from outside the door as I jump away from Liam, startled by the noise of a fist banging against the door.

Liam shakes his head, smiling as he looks down at me.

          "I hate you." Liam shouts to one of the boys.

          "No you don't! You love me." Louis shouts back, making me laugh. Liam rolls his eyes before turning to me.

          "Don't worry about whats going on." He tells me, hugging me again. "Your doctors will help you and everything will be okay." I nod, knowing that only part of what he said is true. 

_________

8 comments & 7 Votes until the next chapter.