Chapter 12

"Bree. What's wrong?" Zoe asks as we all sit at Taylor's house. 

After Liam left I decided that it would be a good time for a girl's night so I called Charlie to come get me and I soon found myself sitting on the floor in Taylor's room, eating chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream from the tub.

          "Nothing. Just a bad head ache." I rub at the sore spot, wishing the throbbing would go away.

          "That's not nothing." Zoe jumps foreword, putting her hand to my forehead.

          "Just because my dad had a brain tumor, doesnt mean I cant get a head ache." I catch her wrist with my hand, pushing her away.

          "Tell me if the head aches become often." She frowns, returning to her spot. Zoe's dad is a doctor, a very good doctor, the one that originally diagnosed my dad so she often felt that she knew how to handle different illnesses.

          "Okay." My cheeks turn pink as I reach down and grab my spoon, sticking it in my mouth despite the fact that there is nothing on it. 

          "I really wish I could've gotten tickets for one of the concerts." Taylor sighed, as she looked at her computer screen. I knew she was talking about the tour that the boys had left for today, she was most likely on twitter, reading tweets from people talking about how excited for the concerts they are going to later this week.

          "Bree could have gotten you some." Charlie blurts out, Her eyes also on the glowing screen.

          "Charlie!" I gasp, tossing the spoon back on to the carton lid, my eyes wide.

          "What? Its true." She shrugs.

          "How could you have gotten tickets and why didn't you?" Zoe asks, her eyes wide as she jumps up again, basically sitting on me.

          "She's friends with Liam." Taylor and Zoe whip around to face Charlie before slowly turning to me.

          "You still talk to him?" Taylor asks, the computer pushed aside and forgotten, all of her attention on me.

          "They're good friends." Charlie says, her eyes narrowing.

          "Why didn't you get tickets?" Zoe asked, a confused look on her face.

          "Just because I'm friends with someone doesn't mean he needs to buy me things." I throw my hands in the air, getting up, pushing Zoe off me as I go.

Taylor's room is small, the same size as my small room so I have to where to go as the three of them glare at me.

          "Friends do friends favor." Taylor shrugs, turning back to the lap top screen. Tapping at the keyboard.

          "No. I just met him. I cant- no I wont- ask him for favors." I sit on her bed, throwing myself against the mound of pillows.

          "What about that phone in your pocket?" Charlies voice comes from next to me, My slowly open my eyes, sitting up to look at her as she stands at the edge of the bed.

          "I told him no but he got it anyways." I tell them, shaking my head.

          "Surrrrrrre." Charlie rolls her eyes.

          "I'm not going to deal with this." I get up off the bed, walking over to the her door, picking up my bag and slipping my shoes off.

          "You cant just leave." Zoe jumps up, walking over to me.

          "I can and I will." I nudge her away, opening the door and walking down the hall, down the steps and out the front door.