Chapter 5

This is picking up where chapter 3 left off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still 5 days earlier-

          "Niall!" I tap my knuckles against his door, Niall was definitely the one I was closets to out of all of the boys and it bothered me that he was so mad at me. "I'm Sorry. I didnt mean to worry you." I yell. I had sat in the living room by myself for a really long time, the only sound that been the tv and once it started to drive me crazy, I decided to try and fix things with the boys, starting with Niall.

          "Way to be mature." I roll my eyes as music playing inside of the room gets louder.

After banging a few more times, I kicked the door  and walked away, going down the hall to my room, slamming the door behind me.

They were overreacting, I may have been gone for awhile but after I got back and they realized that I was okay, they should have calmed down. 

There had been a lot of times when we went through this with Harry or Louis, sometimes both. All of those times I had relaxed once they got back and then I forgot about it.

I threw myself down on the bed that was covered with red bed sheets and blankets. The bed was the only part with a lot of color, we hadnt been living here for long and I hadnt taken the time to decorate or even really unpack,

For a while we all had out own apartment- with the expectation of Harry and Louis who shared a flat- and once our first tour was over and we had gotten used to living together we decided to live together. Sometimes it was easier like this, times like this one were harder.

I had been lying there, staring at the ceiling for awhile when there was a knock at my door. I knew it was one of the boys. I got up, slowly walking over to the door, giving them enough time to knock again.

I swung the door open, giving Niall and Zayn a dirty look, as they both stood there. Niall looked frustrated and Zayn looked like he had just woken up.

          "Yes?" I step into my room and go to sit at my empty desk, the boys followed me in, standing awkwardly, not sure what to do.

          "Are you going to tell us where you were?" Zayn was the first to speak as he rubbed at his eyes.

          "Not yet. Maybe in a few days." I spin around in the chair, not wanting to sit still. "But I am sorry for not calling or texting." I couldnt not say sorry, At any moment when I was talking to Bree, I could have pulled out my phone and texted on of them to let them know that I was going to be late but then it had not crossed my mind.

          "We're sorry for over-reacting." Niall says, nodding towards Zayn.

          "No Problem." I smile at them, knowing that they would quickly forget about it now.

Zayn smiles to before getting up and leaving the room, mumbling something about having to take a piss.

          "Tell me now." Niall says, once he is sure that Zayn is gone.

          "Like I said, wait a few days." I knew that he was going to bug me about it, that's just how Niall was.

          "Did you go off and have sex with a random girl?" He asks, jokingly.

          "No." I get up and slap his arm before walking out the room, waiting him for him to leave to before closing the door behind him. "Are Harry and Louis still mad at me?" I ask Niall, nodding toward the their rooms at the end of the hall.

          "Yeah, but give them an hour or two and they will get over it." 

I nodded, knowing he was right.