Chapter 10

Chapter 10-

          "Do you realize how many people send him tweets? He'll never see yours." Charlie says as we sit on my couch, she had brought over her laptop, knowing I would finally make a twitter account.I had been lucky enough for my name not to be taken so my name was simply- BreeParks.

My idea to get Liam to see I was on twitter was to send him a tweet during an #AskLiam.

          "I'll try anyways." I roll my eyes at her, before sending Liam the tweet I followed him, the rest of the boys and all of my close friends.

BreeParks: @Real_Liam_Payne #AskLiam How was your day? 

I sat there for a moment, following people that Charlie told me to.

          "Hit Connect" She says, pointing to it on the screen."Lets find out if anyone is following you back."

          "He replied. Ha." I elbow her, grinning.

Real_Liam_Payne: @BreeParks It's been great.:)

Real_Liam_Payne Is Now Following You.

          "Dont elbow me." Charlie shouts, elbowing me back.

          "You elbow me all the time." I elbow her again.

I look over at her as she rolls her eyes.

I spent the next 20 minutes having Charlie showing me how to use twitter.

          "You click this little head thing." She says refering to the head next to the search bar. "It has a drop down menu and you can get to your Direct Messages. You have one." She grins.

I click the message, smiling.

Real_Liam_Payne: Your finally on twitter! :)

BreeParks: Yeah, Not sure if I like it.

          "The girls would be freaking out if they knew about this." Charlie sighs as she looks at the screen.

          "Dont tell them. Just keep it between me and you." 

          "Why?" The worst part about Charlie is the fact that she is horrible at keeping secerts.

          "I dont want them to over react." 

          "I guess that resonable." She shrugs before leaning over to the coffee table grabbing the remote and turning it on.

I grinned as she began flipping through the channels as the same time Liam responded.

Real_Liam_Payne: How could you not like it? 

BreeParks: It's werid.....

Real_Liam_Payne: You were the 2,006th person that I followed.

BreeParks: That's not creepy at all. :P

Real_Liam_Payne: Call from Charlie's phone?

BreeParks: Sure. :)

I laugh before logging off and giving the laptop back to Charlie.

The day before, We had spent the rest of our time togther talking about randoming things and goofing off, we even attempted to play hide n go seek but it was a failure due to the fact that there wasnt anywhere to hide.

In the end he asked me who's phone I ended up calling him from, I was tempted to tell him it wasnt any of his business but that seemed mean, So I just told him that Charlie was nice enough to let me use her phone.

          "Can I use your phone?" I ask Charlie, giving her the most innocennt look that I could.

          "Sure." She doesnt look up until she is holding the phone out to me, when she sees the look on my face, she rolls her eyes.

I quickly dial the number, putting the phone to my ear, grinning as it rings. 

___________________________________________________________________

I'm not going to do Liam's pov any more, It's to hard and I perfer to do Brees. :)

Comment and let me know what you think.