Alternate Ending

• Dedicated to For Everyone who wanted Bree and Liam to have a happy ending

He Stole My Heart- Alternate Ending. 

(This takes place after chapter 19. In case you don't remember, in Chapter 19 Bree is feeling alot better.)

Author's note- I wanted to write a verison where Bree and Liam ended up happy togther, please enjoy. Dont forget to Vote and Comment. 

"Well. Miss.Parks, I have great news." My doctor sits across from me, a grin on his face. My mom hadn't been able to make it to this appointment with due to her work but I was okay with it. I had alot of check ups and she couldn't come with me to all of them.

"What is it?" I grin to, getting a good feeling from him. 

After a week of no pain, I called him, wanting him to see what was going on with my tumor. He redid all of the orginal tests and now I sat with him, getting impatient.

"Your tumor has become dormant." The doctor says, still smiling.

For a moment, everything fades away and all I can hear are his words. Repeating in my head. I grin. "Are you serious?" I ask, jumping up and grabbing my coat.

"Yes. I want you to come back in a week so I can double check but as of now, your good to go." I pull my coat on. Shouting a goodbye to the doctor as I run down the hall, one of the nurses gives me a form, one that verifies what the doctor just told me. From there I drive to my mom's work, running down the halls and into her cubicle.

I sit on her small desk, hands shaking with excitment as I wait for her to get back from lunch. I didnt even realize that I was crying until the hot tears began to fall onto my hands.

"Bree!" My mom rounds the corner, her eyes widening as she sees me. She runs forward, running up to me. "What's wrong?"

"It's dormant." I tell  her, laughing as I wipe at me cheeks.

"Your tumor?" Her jaw drops and as I nod, she wraps her arms around me, pulling me into a bear hug. I hug her back.

"Get back to work mom. I've got to go tell the girls and Liam. Tonight we're going to dinner to celebrate." I tell her, jumping down from her desk. She gives me another hug and a kiss on the cheek before giving me a gentle shove towards the door.

I run back down the hall and out the door, running down the block to One Direction's flat. I was suddenly loving the fact that we lived in a small town.

I stand in the elevator, tapping my foot  as I wait for it to reach  to top floor. When the doors open, I start running again, out of breath by the time I reach the door. I knock on the door, more times then necessary. The door swings open and Harry stands there, Louis was behind him, leaning around the corner.

"Is Liam home?" I pant out, laughing at Harry's confused face. 

"In his room." Harry says, stepping out of the way. I run past him, banging on his door.

The door opens and Liam stands there, a confused look on his face as his curls fall into his forehead. I launch myself at him, hugging him tightly. He laughs hugging me back.

"What's up?" He asks as he pulls away.

"My tumor is dormant." I squeal, hugging him tightly. Liam picks me up, spinning in a circle as he holds me close.

"That's great." He says before crashing his lips to mine. I moan, kissing him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your completely sure about this?" My mom asks as she clips my veil into place.

"Yes." I reach over, gently whacking her arm. "I love him and have for the past two years. Do you have something against us being together?" I ask, checking my makeup in the mirror.

"No. Your great together but as your mother I'm allowed to worry about you." I look at my dress, smiling. It was strapless, beads covered the front and back, all the way down to my waist where it then fell to the floor in layers of tool, that fell to my feet. 

From where I stood, the front upstairs room of the large house Liam had bought about half a year ago. I can hear people coming in, the heels of the women clicking against the hardwood, their voices drifted up, everyone had something to say as they waited for a wedding to start.

Outside I could hear the clicking of cameras, paparazzi weren't allowed on the property but Liam had invited a few photographers to get  pictures of everything, they were now taking pictures of the guests as they came in and of how the backyard, where the wedding was taking place, looked like.

Liam and I had dated for a year and a half before he decided to propose. After we got engaged, Liam bought this house and we moved in. I took a half a year to plan the wedding and now here we were, getting married in the house that we were going to spend the rest of our lives together in.

"I'm ready." I grin at my mom.  I wasn't nervous or worried because I was sure that marrying Liam is what I wanted to do. 

When we first came out to the public as a couple, I got alot of hate from the fans but they slowly got used to me.

My mom hugs me one last time before exiting the room, I step out into the hall. I knew that Liam wouldn't be able to see me because he was in the backyard.

I could now hear my mom downstairs, ushering everyone into the backyard. I could hear Louis, Zayn, Harry and Niall rounding up the bridesmaids. I had chosen Charlie, Zoe, Taylor and Poppi, one of my coworkers. 

Once the hosue was clear, I walked downstairs, taking a deep  breath as I waited for my mom to come back in. Since my dad had passed away, she was going to be walking me down the alise. 

She came in, leaving the door open. She hands me my bouquet of white roses and takes my arm. I can hear the traditional 'here comes the bride' song playing as we step out into the summer sun. 

Everyone is facing me, looking at me as I walk down the ailse but I ignore them, keeping my focus on Liam who stands at the end of the ailse, a grin on his face as he watches me. I grin back, my heart swelling.

When we get to the end of the alise, my mom gives me a kiss on the cheek, placing my hand in Liam's.

The first thing Liam does is pull me into a hug, causing the crowd behind us to let out a chorus of 'awes'. I hug Liam back, leaning into him. "You look beautiful." He whispers into my ear, squeezing me tightly.

"You look pretty good to." I giggle, stepping out of the hug. 

The priest nods at us, signalling that he is ready for us to begin. Liam holds both of my hands, smiling as we look into each others eyes . "I, Bree Parks, take you, Liam Payne, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"I, Liam Payne, take you, Bree Parks, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest steps back.

Liam steps foreward, wrapping his arms around my waist as he pulls me to his chest, I place my arms around his neck. Liam presses his lips to mine as our guests begin to cheer.

"Introducing, Mr. and Mrs. Liam Payne." The other 4 members of One Direction shout as I pull out of the kiss, grinning up at Liam.