Chapter 23

Andy's P.O.V

Seeing Olivia like this scared me. When she fainted in my arms the doctor with the needle instructed me to place her on the bed and i did and another doctor with short blonde hair stepped forward and walked towards the monitor and stood it up straight and started to grabbed the abandoned wire that once was in olivi'as arm and hand and started to push them back into her skin. 

I sighed and looked around the room to find that only the one doctor with the blonde hair was only here. 

"Sorry about that." i apologized.

He smiled at me and said "don't worry about it, i've had worse. Once someone tried to stab me with a knife, this is nothing to me.

"Still, sorry about that." i told him again. He just looked at me and smiled and left the room. I looked down at the bed where Olivia was passed out and took a deep breath and let it out. I sat back down in the chair where i was a few minutes ago and grabbed Olivia's hand. 

"What are we going to do with you?" i asked myself. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's P.O.V

It's been two days since Olivia last woke up and i've been thinking a lot lately if i should do the right thing or be a selfish prick. Sighing i let go of her limp hand and ran my hand through her hair. Why does this have to happen? What did we ever do? Before i got up i kissed her goodbye on the lips and my gaze lingered on her face just a little bit longer, so i can memorize the beauty in front of me.

"I'm sorry." i whispered in her ear before i got up out of the uncomfortable, plastic, white chair and finally turning away from her and very slowly walked out of the room, but not before looking back at the most important thing in my life. 

When i walked out of the room John, surprisingly, was there waiting for me. "You sure you want to do this?" he asked me again for the one hundredth time this week. All i did was nod numbly and walked behind him while we went through the entrance doors to the hospital and into the daylight. 

Looking around i saw the band waiting for me and smiling sadly. They already said there goodbye's to Olivia earlier this morning and i don't blame them for doing it before me because i know they will think this is really hard for me, so i appreciate them for letting me say my final goodbye's to Olivia on my own.

"You OK, dude?" asked Jake and gave me a hug while patting my back trying to comfort me but i couldn't help but let a few tears slip from behind my eyelids and stain his shirt what he was currently wearing.

"No, i'm not OK." i told him truthfully and CC ran up to me and hugged me.

"Come on man, this is a good thing, just think in a couple of months or years time you may just bump into her again if fate is on your side." He let go of me and smiled encouragingly before walking to John and started a conversation with him. 

Ashley and jinxx came up and said nothing and just hugged me. They know that i don't want to talk about it i just want silence and peace. 

John interrupted us by saying, "Ready to go?" 

The band including myself nodded and walked on to the tour bus with the band logo on it, which was parked in the parking lot. Climbing up the steps, i looked back one more time at the hospital and at the window where Olivia was located and whispered so quietly the final "Goodbye." And i walked up the steps hoping that i will see her again in the future.