Chapter 20

I gave it to Andy and Andy looked at the box confused "Whats this?" he asked

"Just open it." i demanded. God he asked stupid questions. He shrugged and opened it slowly and he looked down at the box and back up to me with wide eyes.

"Olivia..."

"Yes Andy." i said bracing myself.

"Your pregnant." he simply said.

"No shit." i said and he cracked a smiled.

"Your pregnant." he smiled and looked at me. "I'm going to be a dad?" he asked.

I nodded and gave him the picture from today.

He looked at it and a few tears escaped from his eyes and i wiped them away.

"Don't cry." i whispered to him and brought him into a hug. "If you want me to get a abortion or you don't want to help to take care of this baby, then just say so." i said sadly.

"Don't say that ever again." he said to me and broke off the hug and he softly place his hand on my cheeks. "I'm going to be a dad." he told himself and i nodded and he kissed me and that night all we did was look at the pregnancy stick and the picture.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia's P.O.V

When i woke up the next morning Andy was gone i looked around the bunk in confusion until i heard somebody in the other room. I smiled to myself and gently placed a hand on my stomach.

"I can't wait for you to come." i whispered and rubbed my stomach up and down.

I got out of the bunk and walked slowly to the other room where the kitchen and living room was located and Andy was there in the kitchen making a coffee.

"Hey." i said shakily and sat down on the small sofa and looked at Andy who jumped at the sound of my voice and looked towards me and smiled brightly. His hair was messy and sticking all over the place and he was only wearing black jeans. He looked like a god.

"Hey, you OK?" he asked and sat down next to me and put a cup of coffee on the table in front of me.

I nodded. "Two sugars?"

He nodded "I remembered." i smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

I took a sip of the steaming hot coffee and put it back down because my stomach felt like it turned upside down, i rushed to the bathroom and i just reached the toilet before i threw up. I felt Andy run into the room and grab my hair before i got sick in it and he rubbed my back gently.

When i finally finished i sat back and flushed the toilet before Andy could see the disgusting scene. He held out a glass of water and i smiled gratefully at him and i started drinking the ice cold water until the last drop was gone.

"Thanks." i told him and leaned into him for support because all my energy was gone.

"It's fine don't worry about it." he kissed my forehead and stroked my cheek. "You OK now?" he asked worriedly.

I nodded and closed my eyes.

"You need to go for a shower you stink of sick." i smiled at that and looked at him with my eyebrows raised. "I love you." he said and smiled cheekily at me which i rolled my eyes at.