Chapter 16

RECAP!!!

I heard a car coming up the path so i looked up and i saw her. Olivia. Looking out the window with a sad smile on her face, but when she saw the black veil brides tour bus her smile turned into a frown and she looked straight at me and i knew that she knew i was crying. She looked down and they went passed me. 

I have lost her.

But i won't give up on her.

Never. 

I love you Olivia. 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia's P.O.V

It's been a week now since i left warped tour, but it feels like a lifetime. I miss everyone so much and i just want to go back, but i already made my decision. I can't go back and get my heart broken again. I don't deserve that, what have i done wrong? Why do i deserve this? 

I sighed to myself and put my book down on my bed side table and stood up from my bed and walked into my closet and got dressed. When i walked back out my phone started to ring 

"Hello?" 

"OLIVIA HIII" Sammy.

"Hey how are you?" i asked her and sat down on my bed.

"Alright, what about you? Did you get home safe?" she asked me. 

"Yes i'm fine, and yeah i did. How's warped tour?" 

"It's great, but it could be better with you. Everyone misses you. Why don't you just come back?" she pleaded.

I sighed and told her " i can't Sammy and you know why it's jus-"

"Olivia, just think about it." 

"I will." 

"Oh, ok. Sorry Olivia i have to go, bye,"

"Bye." i whispered and hung up.

I don't want to go back. I don't want to see him.

Samm'y P.O.V

I took in a deep breath and hung up before Olivia could. I turned towards Andy and shook my head. He groaned and slumped onto the small sofa and put his head in his hands. 

"This is my fault." i heard him mutter. I sat down beside him and rubbed his back. 

"It's not, it's that person who keeps sending you messages and olivia should have let you speak instead of running away." i told him truthfully and smiled when he looked at me. Yes andy did tell me about the messages he has been recieving and we know it can't be juliet but who else could it be.

"WHATS UP GUYS!!" shouted CC who jumped through the door and landed on the floor. I shook my head and giggled when he stood up and fell back down again.

"CC what are you doing?" i asked him.

"You know just sitting." i stuck my tongue at him and he mimicked me.

"Don't copy off me." i told him.

"Don't copy off me." in a girly voice which doesn't even sound like me.

"Don't"

"Don't"

"Shut up." 

"Shut up."

I thought of something. "Sammy i want to give you $20."

"Sammy i want to give you $20." he smiled up at me then frowned and dramatically gasped. "YOU TRICKED ME BITCH!" 

"What are you talking about?" i asked innocently and i put my hand out.

He shook his head, stood up and ran out the door "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

I laughed at him and turned towards Andy who must have fallen asleep. I looked at his face and i couldn't help but smile, and before you say anything no i don't like him. He's like my big brother. I grabbed a blanket and draped it over him. i walked towards my bunk and got in.

'i feel so sorry for andy.' i thought in my head. 'why does he have to go through this pain and olivia why should she have to go through this pain as well? they don't deserve it, none of them do. it's that stupid person's fault. why he or she have to send these weird text messages? '

i look at my phone and put on a decent song

slipknot - left behind

and i fell to sleep.

Andy's P.O.V

I woke up panting and sweat running down my face, i wiped it from my eyes and sat up, i had a dream that Scout was the texter and she went to Olivia's house and threatened to kill her if she ever got back with me and then Scout came to me and kissed me. 

I shuddered and stood up to get a glass of water. I looked outside the little window in the kitchen area and saw a girl on her phone near the black veil brides bus which is only 3 buses down from this one. I squinted my eyes to get a better view, she looks oddly familiar and she was on her phone looks like she was texting someone, i shrugged it off until my phone beeped.

I grabbed it and saw i had a new text i opened it up and read it.

"Hello Andy. Look up." 

I looked back up and the girl at the bus was looking straight at me.

And it was

SCOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys i hope you enjoyed it

Please comment 

Or vote

and also could u please look at my new youtube channel 

the link is here --------------------------------> http://www.youtube.com/user/thebethanyward

Please, please, please could you

I'm trying to get 100 subscribers this year 

So could you guys help me 

thanks everyone who has read this chapter