Chapter 3

Andy's P.O.V

We finally arrived at warped tour, and the crowd has already spotted us and came towards us, but some ran some where else and i looked over to see a group of girls getting a lot of attention. I didn't mind though i just started talking and signing things for the fans. 

After a while we got back on the bus bored as fuck. We have nothing to do we can't go on stage until tomorrow, which is fucking stupid.

"Hey guys?" i asked them and stood up. "Want to walk about for a bit, listen to some bands?" 

"YES I NEED PIZZA I'M STARVING!" CC shouted, he ran like a little kid outside the door laughing his head off.

"What the hell did he eat?" Jinxx asked when we all got outside to follow CC.

We all looked at each other and shrugged. 

"GUYS, GUYS GUYS!!" CC ran back to us with a huge smile on his face flapping his arms about.

Jake walked up to him before he could reach us and put his hands on his shoulders and whispered "Shh."

CC nodded and breathed out, he smiled again and said "I think i saw Olivia." 

I snapped my head to him. "WHAT? Where?" i asked him.

"She was on stage singing." 

We all looked at each other and took off to the...

"THE MAIN STAGE!" CC shouted and we all ran to the main stage where there was a gigantic crowd, we didn't want to be seen so we walked quietly to a corner and listen to the most beautiful voice i have ever seen. I could see her, my Olivia, singing her little heart out. She's looks the same as she was years ago, but with longer hair. Then she turned towards us and her eyes grew big, i think with shock. I smiled at her and waved, but all she did was give me the most hatred glare i have ever seen and turned back to the crowd. I looked down and sighed.

"I'm sorry dude." said Ashley and patted my back with sympathetic. 

I looked back up at Olivia to see she was starring at me and i whispered "I'm sorry." She must have known what i have said because she smiled a bit and carried on singing.

"ANDY." I heard a shriek. I turned around and the shriek was Juliet my girlfriend. Shit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT

PLEASE COMMENT

OR VOTE

THANKS

FOR READING