Chapter 4

Olivia's P.O.V

I knew that voice from anywhere, i turned towards Juliet to see she was kissing Andy. I knew they were going out, but it still broke my heart, i haven't had a boyfriend since Andy. Well... I have been on dates because the band dragged me to them, but that's it. I looked back at the audience after i finished my last song and smiled at them. "THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING AN AMAZING AUDIENCE. I LOVE YOU!!" i shouted into the microphone. I walked off to the backstage and all i could here is them chanting 'bitter blood'. We got to backstage and gave them back the equipment we used and just talked about the next show and all the dates and times.

Sammy and I decided to walk around for a bit to see what bands are here and to catch up on some who we know from when we recorded them in the studio years ago. 

"Oh my god it's Danny." exclaimed Sammy, i turned around to see Danny Worsnop chatting to some fans, but he looked up and starred at us and a smiled broke onto his face, he excused himself from the fans and ran towards us and picked me up and spun me around.

"What are you doing here Olivia, god i missed you so much." he gently set me down back on the ground and gave me another hug. 

"I'm in a band now." i told him. "Bitter blood." 

He must have recognizing the name because a bigger smile broke onto his face. "Oh i've heard of that band, i've been hearing fans talk about them a lot." I smiled at that. "You the lead singer?" he asked.

I nodded."You remember Sammy don't you?" i gestured towards Sammy.

He looked towards her and gave a huge hug. "Of course i do. How have you been Shorty?" he ruffled her hair which Sammy gave him a glare and fixed it.

"Stop calling me shorty, i've grown, i'm almost taller than Olivia now." she stuck her tongue out at him and crossed her arm over her chest. She looks like a 5 year old having a tantrum. Aw.

"Hmm." he looked her over. "I believe you." His phone started to ring, he took it out of his pocket and pointed to the phone. "Sorry i have to take this." 

"No it's fine, we'll catch up later?"

"Defiantly. See you later." he waved and walked off with his phone next to his ear. 

I looked at Sammy. "What do you want to do now?" i asked her.

"Sleep." I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"What time is it?" she checked her phone and said, "6:30." 

"We need to get ready for that party remember? The one where everyone is invited? " i asked her, leading the way back to the tour bus.

She nodded and sighed. "I can't be bothered to go." she whined.

"Me either, but we have to." I put my arm around her shoulder and guided her back to the bus.

We walked onto the bus to see everyone in the back room picking out there outfits. Sammy and I walked into the back room and greeted everyone.

"Olivia, you seen Andy yet?" asked Tabby. 

I shook my head and said "No, and i hope i don't, but i saw him while we were performing and he knows who i am." i told them while chucking a top on the floor. "Do you know who his girlfriend is?" i asked them

They shook there heads.

"Juliet Simms." (By the way i don't hate Juliet.) 

They all looked at me like i had two heads. "NO WAY" shouted Alex down my ear. I only nodded.