Chapter 7

THANK YOU ONYXTHORN FOR MAKING THIS CHAPTER HAPPEN :) 

ONYXTHORN, WROTE THE PLOT TO THIS CHAPTER, THANK U SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME THIS IDEA 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's P.O.V

I was currently sitting in the very uncomfortable plastic chairs at the hospital with a cup of coffee in my hand trying to stay awake, but it's failing. I've been here for more than 3 hours and Olivia is still in surgery, apparently she hit her head hard on the concrete and something happened inside her head so... 

"Dude is she out yet?" asked Ashley while sitting down in the seat next to me drinking his hot chocolate. God i need a hot chocolate.

"No." i whispered and looked down.

"Don't worry man, she will be OK." said CC on the seat opposite me and Ashley. Yes the whole band is here and bitter blood is here as well, but they haven't talked to us. They look really upset, well they should be there friend might be dying.

"Excuse me, anyone here for miss Olivia Hill." 

We all quickly stood up and the doctor look confused "All of you?" he asked.

Everyone nodded.

"WHATS THE FUCKING RESULTS" shouted Sammy and she broke down crying. Crystal, i think that's her name came up to her and hugged her trying to comfort her.

"Oh... well... Olivia is fine, she just has to rest for a while, she might have lost a bit of memory from the impact, but we won't be sure until she wakes up." explained the doctor. "Only 1 person can enter the room at a time."  then he walked off.

"Let Sammy go first." 

Then after hours and hours it was finally my turn. I took a deep breath and a shaky step towards the door where Olivia was, but a hand stopped me. It was the red head who told me where Olivia was a few days ago, Tabby. She smiled sadly at me and said "You love her don't you?" 

I smiled shyly at her and confidently said "yes, yes i do love her and i need her back."

"What about Juliet?" she asked unsure.

I just shrugged and whispered "I don't know." And i walked in. Seeing Olivia like that on the bed all bandaged up, bruises on her face it made me want to burst out crying, but i need to stay strong.... for Olivia.

I walked across the room and sat on the green plastic chair which is on the right side of her bed and i grabbed her hand and silently stroked it, not thinking of anything, but how i want to tell her i love her and i'm sorry for leaving her. Then i fell asleep.

Olivia's P.O.V

I woke up to a blinding light in my face, i closed my eyes as quickly as possible, but not quick enough the damage is already done, after about a minute i slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. Where am i? I looked down at myself and saw all the bandages and bruises on my skin. What the? I looked around and saw a guy on the chair next to my bed fast asleep and his black hair was all over his face so i couldn't see his identity. I gently stroked his hair and pushed it out of the way.

"Andy?" i whispered and he must of heard because he opened his eyes. 

"Olivia." he whispered back. I looked down at him and smiled and he smiled back, then he looked down at my lips and back up to my eyes, he slowly leaned down and i couldn't help but lean up and our lips met for a brief moment until he whispered "I love you so much, Olivia."

I quickly leaned back and i said "WHAT!" the same time someone said "WHAT." as well. I turned towards the door and there stood...

Juliet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

PLEASE COMMENT 

VOTE 

WHATEVER

AND I LIKE TO SAY THANKS AGAIN TO ONYXTHORN

love u!!!!