Chapter 8

RECAP!!!

"Olivia." he whispered back. I looked down at him and smiled and he smiled back, then he looked down at my lips and back up to my eyes, he slowly leaned down and i couldn't help but lean up and our lips met for a brief moment until he whispered "I love you so much, Olivia."

I quickly leaned back and i said "WHAT!" the same time someone said "WHAT." as well. I turned towards the door and there stood... 

Juliet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's P.O.V

shit. I looked over at the door where Juliet was standing with her arms cross and a murderous look. I looked over at Olivia and she was looking down at her lap and quietly fiddled with fingers. I looked back towards Juliet and stood up and approached her carefully.

"Dragonfly, please let me explain." i hesitantly took another step towards her but she held her hand out to stop me.

"Don't you EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN." she shrieked and i saw a tear fall gracefully down her pale left cheek. 

"Please don't cry." i told her gently, but firmly.

"HOW CAN I NOT ANDREW YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH... WITH THAT THING OVER THERE. SHE DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE TO BREATH BECAUSE SHE STOLE YOU AWAY FROM ME!!!" she shouted at me and ran out the room. 

"I didn't steal anything from you." i heard a whisper, i turned toward Olivia to see she was glaring meanfully at Juliet.

Juliet stepped toward her, but i stepped infront and shook my head. "no." i whispered to her.

She ignored me and stepped around me and stalked towards Olivias bed "What did you say you little bitch." 

"Wasn't i clear enough for you?" 

Then i heard a loud smack and Olivia was holding her cheek and looked at Juliet utter shock and so was i.

She looked at her eyes wide and looked at me and ran out of the room.

All i could do was stand there watching the empty space where Juliet was, i was happy we finally broken up, but in my heart i will still love her. I looked across the room to Olivia to see she was crying as well. I sprinted to her side and held her, but she pushed me away and shook my head. "Don't"

"Olivia..."

"Andy if your asking for forgiveness, i'm not giving it to you, you broke my heart and if you want to earn it back, then try. You don't deserve it yet and when you do then maybe.... maybe we can talk about us, but for now i need to sleep." 

I sighed and stood up. "Bye Olivia."

"Goodbye Andy." i closed the door and walked out of the hospital.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M SORRY IT WAS RUBBISH, I TRIED TO DO IT AS FAST AS I CAN BECAUSE I'M REVISING FOR AN EXAM NEXT WEEK AND I GOT A LOT OF HOMEWORK, I'M REALLY SORRY

BUT THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE U VOTE OR COMMENT