Chapter 6

Olivia P.O.V

I was on stage singing my heart out while the best people in the world were playing there instruments in time with me. I love it and i loved them. I smiled to the crowd and they screamed even more, i could feel my adrenalin pumping faster and faster through my body, that i didn't even know i was falling and landed with a thud until i heard people started to scream, that's when i blacked out.

Ashley's P.O.V

I was quietly watching Olivia performing her heart out in the corner of the audience, i shouldn't be here, but i was, i shouldn't be watching her, but i am, i shouldn't have let her go, but i did. I sighed and hugged myself tightly because it was so cold outside tonight and i looked down. THUMP. That's when i heard screaming, a lot of screaming, i quickly looked up and saw the sight i never wanted to see.

CC P.O.V0

I was outside walking alone on the paths, wondering about aimlessly never even thought of where i was going, but i didn't care. I sat on a wooden bench a few yards away from the main stage where i could see bitter blood performing. I couldn't stop starring at Alex, how her hair flips when she head bangs, she hits the drums so perfect that she looked like a rock angel. Her bracelets going all over the place and her smile was breath taking. She looked over and our eyes met and we couldn't stop starring until we both looked over to the stage because the crowd started screaming not with happiness, but with horror.

Jinxx P.O.V

I was with Sammi and we were both on the tour bus cuddling up together watching a movie, while Jake was asleep snoring so loudly i couldn't hear myself think, i looked over at him and rolled my eyes. Oh dear. I looked down at my beautiful wife to see she was asleep as well, i tried to move to get a better position to hold her, but she just held tightly on to me. I just gave up and carried on watching the film. Halfway through my phone rang, so i had to wake Sammi up to get it, all she did was groan and sit up. I got up from the sofa and quietly walked to my phone not to wake Jake up and looked at the caller ID. Ashley. I sighed and answered but before i could say anything he shouted. "IT'S OLIVIA."

Jake P.O.V

I was sleeping on the most comfortable sofa i have ever slept on, and i have slept on a lot, i was dreaming about pizza everywhere, pizza houses, pizza clouds, pizza cars, pizza EVERYTHING, 'i love pizza' i thought to myself before i was hit in the head by a very hard object which caught me by surprise so i had to fall off the sofa and land head first on to the floor which didn't look like it hasn't been cleaned for weeks but we only had the tour bus for a few days. I looked up at Jinxx and he said "It's Olivia." That got both me and Sammi's attention.

Tabby's P.O.V

I remember playing my new guitar on stage, playing everything i got in me. The audience was chanting our names so loud i wanted to block my ears, but i couldn't... i was performing. Anyway i was in the middle of my solo when i heard somebody start to scream and then more and more screams were heard, so i stopped and looked ahead. Where the hell is Olivia? I walked slowly and steadily on the edge of the stage and i screamed "OLIVIA!"

Andy's P.O.V

I saw Olivia fall of the stage and all i could do was stand and watch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY THIS IS A REALLY CRAPPY CHAPTER I COULD NOT THINK OF ANYTHING

SO ANY IDEAS WOULD BE HELPFULLY AND I WILL PUT YOU DOWN AS FOR THE CREDIT

:D

BUT I DO HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED IT

AND THANK YOU FOR READING

<3