Chapter 14

RECAP!!!!

"Andy?" i heard her mumble.

"Shh, go back to sleep." i whispered in her ear and she nodded and fell back to sleep.

I sighed and grabbed my phone.

1 new message.

I opened it and it was from an unknown number 

'I'M GOING TO GET YOU BACK, EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL HER!'

i looked down at Olivia and back to the message.

It's got to be Juliet

'Who the fuck is this?'

'I'm not Juliet.'

'Who are you?'

'I'm not Juliet.'

What the fuck?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia's P.O.V

When Andy took me back home he said he had to talk to the band so left as soon he dropped me off. I walked casually to the tour bus and opened the door to see everyone sleeping on the floor. I laughed to myself and shook my head, i tiptoed to my bunk and climbed in.

THE NEXT DAY!!

I woke up with a huge smile on my face and you know why? because i'm going Christmas shopping. i can't believe it's nearly Christmas already it just feels like last year when i woke up and saw all my presents under my Christmas tree. I got my suitcase from the back room and got changed into a simple outfit before i walked to the front of the bus where everyone was still passed out on the floor. i grabbed a sticky note from the counter and wrote i was going Christmas shopping and don't need to worry about me. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the tour bus and into my car. and speeded off onto the road.

When i walked into the nearest shopping centre it was packed with customers already buying Christmas presents as well. Just a tip get your Christmas presents early because then you know everything will be in stock and better things are on sale. I walked into hot topic trying to look for something for the band and maybe black veil brides if i can find anything for them as well. 

"Hi may i help you?" i turned around to see a women about my age she had brightly coloured pink hair and purple highlights. 

"No thanks i'm just looking but thanks." i told her and smiled politely.

"No problem if you need anything just give me a shout and i will be right over." she said before walking away to another customer in the shop.

I looked around more, but i couldn't find a lot so i bought the things i found and walked out of hot topic in search of more presents. 

HOURS LATER!!!

one more shop i told myself before walking into a jewelry shop. 

"Hi need any help?" asked the guy behind the counter.

"Yes..." i looked at his name tag "Terry do you have a dog tag chain for men?" i asked him desperately. 

"Sure right this way miss." he gestured for me to follow and when i did, in front of me were many of them and i looked through them before one catched my eye. It was plain black with a beautiful silver chain. 

"Could i have that one?" 

"Yes miss, would you like anything engraved on it?" 

"Could i have A+O surrounded by a heart please."

"Ok." he took down my order and he said it will be only a few minutes.

I waited and waited until it was done. We both said our byes and i was on my way home... well tour bus home. 

Finally i got home safe and sound and i got out of my car with the shopping bags and quickly got on the bus to hide them. When they were safely hidden i walked to my bunk to find a pair of gazelle legs dangling from it. I slowly pushed my curtain back to find Andy starring right at me. 

"Babe what you doing here?" i asked him while i climbed in with him and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Nothing..." he quietly said.

"Whats wrong?" i wondered

"Just in a bad mood."

"Why?" 

"Just am... going to have a smoke, you coming?" i just shook my head and smiled and laid down when he went. 

1 new message

I looked down at Andy's phone. Should i read it? Should i not? Well it could be important.

I grabbed it and looked at the screen.

Unknown. I shrugged and opened it.

"Hey babe i'm coming to get you, can't wait to see you ;)" i whispered and wiped the tears falling down my cheeks.

He can't be cheating on me....

We just got back together....

Please....

Tell.....

Me....

He.....

isn't.....

I furiously got out of the bunk and stormed by everyone before they could ask whats wrong, i slammed the door open which made Andy look up at me in shock. I threw his phone at him which landed on the floor with a thump.

"Olivia whats wrong?" he asked with worry 

"HA HA what's wrong you say, hmm, let me tell you whats wrong shall i? WHO THE FUCK IS THAT GIRL!!"

"What girl?" he carefully took a few steps forward but i took a few back.

"The girl who just texted you." i told him quietly trying to keep the noise down.

He looked down at his phone and back at me, he bent down and picked it up and opened the message and started to read it. When he did he looked up slowly at me 

"Olivia let me explain..." 

"No." 

"What?"

"NO I GAVE YOU SO MANY CHANCES ANDY AND NOW THIS, I CAN'T KEEP FORGIVEING YOU IT'S NOT FAIR FOR ME!!" i shouted at him angrily.

"Babe." he tried to hold me but i shook my head which made his arm drop.

"I'm sorry Andy, you have screwed it.... again. "

I turned around and walked into the bus. Everyone was asking me questions but all i could think was to go to the bathroom. I ran into the bathroom, frantically searching for what i need, when i found it i looked at myself in the mirror and gracefully slid it over my now throbbing wrist. I felt the blood trickle down my hand, but i didn't care. I couldn't feel anything anymore. No feeling. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you enjoyed it

it took all day to write 

BUT THANKS FOR READING 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx