Chapter 10

RECAP!!

"CC WAIT!!" i shouted after him, he instantly stopped and turned around and caught me before we both fell on to the ground.

"One chance." i told him and broke away so i could see his face. "One." and all he did was nod brightly through tears and hugged me tightly never letting me go. 

I looked over CC's shoulder to see the black veil brides band smiling at us and i smiled back feeling complete once again and i hope i don't regret this decision. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's P.O.V

I was putting the finishing touches to my costume, tonight is the Halloween party and i decided to dress up as batman and i think i look great if i do say so myself. I put my mask on and looked in the mirror once more before walking out of the back room and into the kitchen/living room where all the guys were. 

"Hey." i said to them and sat down on the sofa.

"Sup." CC said and sat down next to me and gave me a goofy smile, i looked at him and at the band.

"OK what did i miss?" i asked them.

"Olivia forgave us." Ashley smiled at me and when he saw my frown he frowned to. "What?" 

"Has she forgave me?" 

They all looked at one another and shrugged. "Not sure dude, she didn't say anything about you." Jake sadly said.

"I will ask her tonight." i told them.

"But how will you know which ones Olivia, remember we are all in costumes." Jinxx is such a smart ass.

"I will find her don't you worry about a thing." i told them and smirked. 

Olivia's P.O.V

I walked out of the bus and met up with the band who was waiting for me. 

"You look fantastic." said Crystal and smiled at my choice of costume. 

I looked down at myself and back up. "You sure?" 

Tabby nodded and shouted "OH MY GOD IT WOULD BE SO ROMANTIC IF YOU FOUND YOUR BATMAN AHHH!! BECAUSE THEN YOU WILL START DATING THEN YOU WILL GET MARRIED AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE BATMAN BABIES AND THEN YOU WILL GROW OLD TOGETHER.... AND THEN YOU WILL DIE TOGETHER IN EACH OTHERS ARMS!!!" 

I looked at everyone in the eye and asked them slowly "OK who gave Tabby monster." Alex looked at me and smiled innocently and all i did was just roll my eyes and laughed at her.

"Yeah i might find my batman, who knows?"

We started walking down the path and to the building where the party is being held. I looked over at the girls and just noticed what they are wearing. Tabby is wearing a cat costume, Alex is a pirate, Crystal is a zombie cheerleader and Samantha is dressed as a nurse. Wow, they look smoking. 

I looked ahead and saw the flashing lights illuminating the building, i picked up my speed because i've been waiting for this party for ages now. When we finally arrived, we all got separated so i started to walk aimlessly around the party. 

I ended up in the kitchen, so i grabbed myself a drink and looked out the window and starred at the garden, which looked magnificent and nobody was there. I set my drink down on the table and walked towards the back door, trying not to bump into anyone and when i reached the handle i opened it and stepped outside into the cold, autumn weather. I looked around and there were lanterns and white lights everyone it looked amazing.