Chapter 15

RECAP!!!

"NO I GAVE YOU SO MANY CHANCES ANDY AND NOW THIS, I CAN'T KEEP FORGIVING YOU IT'S NOT FAIR FOR ME!!" i shouted at him angrily.

"Babe." he tried to hold me but i shook my head which made his arm drop.

"I'm sorry Andy, you have screwed it.... again. "

I turned around and walked into the bus. Everyone was asking me questions but all i could think was to go to the bathroom. I ran into the bathroom, frantically searching for what i need, when i found it i looked at myself in the mirror and gracefully slid it over my now throbbing wrist. I felt the blood trickle down my hand, but i didn't care. I couldn't feel anything anymore. No feeling. 

======================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

OLIVIA'S P.O.V

I walked on the bus after talking to my manager about leaving warped tour. Yes i'm going, i've just had enough with all the drama, so my manager said that Sammy can do my vocal parts because she does have a beautiful voice. 

Everybody was on the sofas watching something on TV, but i stood in front of them and turned it off. I turned towards them and all of them had angry expressions on there faces.

"THAT WAS THE BEST PART!" Crystal exclaimed and stood up, but i pushed her gently back down.

"Guys i need to tell you something." i whispered to them and dropped my gaze to the floor and i instantly pulled my gaze back up to the 4 most important girls in my life.

"Olivia, whats wrong?" asked Tabby.

"I'm leaving." 

"Leaving? leaving where?" questioned Alex.

"Warped tour and before you protest, i've already made my decision. I'm just sick of all the drama and i just want it all to go away and so thats why i'm going to leave. I talk to Paul (manager) and he said that Sammy can do my vocals, if thats alright with you?" i asked her.

She nodded and had tears in her eyes and ran up to me and hugged me to death.

"I'm going to miss you." she whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

I hugged her back and whispered back "It's only for a few weeks." i broke the hug and hugged everyone else

"Please don't cry we will see each other in a few weeks." i told them.

They all nodded and we said our goodbyes. I got my luggage which was already packed and i got off the bus and put my bags and my suitcase in my friends car (she's come to pick me up) i turned to everyone and said my final goodbyes before i hopped in the car and greeted Lucy. Before i buckled up though i saw a guy running towards the car and tapped on my window, i looked back at Lucy and she nodded so i got out of the car and hugged him. 

"Where you going?" he asked me.

"I'm leaving" 

"Why? i'm going to miss you." i looked up at Danny and smiled softly at him. 

"I will see you soon, OK? Who knows i might come and visit." i winked at him which made him laugh and i got in the car and he shut the door for me. I rolled down the window and looked up at him.

"Take care." he said.

"You too." Before Danny could go anywhere i grabbed his hand and put something in it and i gently guided his fingers to a fist so he was holding the small object. "Give this to Andy for me." i told him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. I waved everyone goodbye and Lucy started the car and pulled away from our bus. I hanged my head outside the window and looked at the tour buses going by and when we drove past a particualr tour bus i saw his face which was covered in tears. I sighed and leaned my head on the chair.

"Get some rest, you've had a long day." Lucy told me and looked at me.

"You sure?" i asked her.

She nodded and continued driving. 

ANDY'S P.O.V

I knew she was leaving today, but i didn't have the guts to confront her and talk to her about who this person was who kept sending me strange texts. 

I sighed to myself and walked outside the tour bus and lit a cigarratte and let it burn away all my troubled thoughts, but i cried and cried because i couldn't help it, i love her for crying out loud and i've lost her again... but i know this time she won't forgive me this time i have lost her for good.

I heard a car coming up the path so i looked up and i saw her. Olivia. Looking out the window with a sad smile on her face, but when she saw the black veil brides tour bus her smile turned into a frown and she looked straight at me and i knew that she knew i was crying. She looked down and they went passed me. 

I have lost her.

But i won't give up on her.

Never. 

I love you Olivia. 

==========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING THAT BECAUSE I'VE BEEN REVISING A LOT ON UPCOMING EXAMS AND I HAVE STARTED A YOUTUBE CHANNEL SO I'VE BEEN CONECTRATING ON THAT AS WELL

I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU COULD CHECK IT OUT ----------->  http://www.youtube.com/user/thebethanyward

SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATING 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

THANKS FOR READING

:D :)