Chapter 9

RECAP!!!!!

"Olivia..."

"Andy if your asking for forgiveness, i'm not giving it to you, you broke my heart and if you want to earn it back, then try. You don't deserve it yet and when you do then maybe.... maybe we can talk about us, but for now i need to sleep." 

I sighed and stood up. "Bye Olivia."

"Goodbye Andy." i closed the door and walked out of the hospital.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia P.O.V

I've been out of the hospital for a week now and Jesus Christ has it been hectic. Why you may ask? Well....

1.   Andy

2.   Andy

3.  and... oh yeah Andy

Because he is trying so hard for me to forgive him and to be honest with you it is so not working he's just been annoying and i swear he follows me everywhere i go. I know i'm injured and everything but still he doesn't have to always follow, no correction stalk me. I even saw him looking through the bus window to see if i was safe in the bus. I know he's trying to help, but Andy is one of those people where he does it every single minute of every single day, i'm even scared to sleep just in case Andy is watching from the window near my bunk. 

Anyway right now i was on my bunk trying to come up with a new song when someone knocked on the door, i sighed to myself and jumped down and ran to the door and swung it open to see... CC? 

"CC?" i asked in disbelief.

"Iknowyourmadbutcanwetalk?" he rushed out before i could close the door in his face.

"About?" i leaned on the door and folded my arms over my chest and waited patiently for my answer.

"me, Andy, black veil brides." i looked at him and decided to let him in, so i nodded and i stepped aside so he could walk past and he did so, i closed the door and sat on the sofa next to him.

"OK, talk!" i commanded and sat back ready for what was about to come.

"I miss you, Andy misses you, oh for fuck sake the band misses you so much and i know you can't forgive us for what we did to you, and i know you have your reasons for hating us, but please give us a chance, i'm not saying to forgive us, but for one chance, just one and if we screw it up were out of your life... forever." he whispered the last part and looked down and i saw something wet trickle down his cheek and land on his hand where it was placed flat on his knee.

"CC..." i whispered and gently embraced him into a hug, i felt my top getting wet from the tears CC was making, but i didn't care, i just held him.

"I-i-i mis-miss -y-yo-you-so-mu-muc-much" he hiccuped and hugged me tighter not letting me go. I just rubbed his back soothingly and kissed the crown of his head and lightly rocked him back and forth.

After a minute or so he let go of me and stood up and started walking towards the door. "Sorry, i disturbed you." he whispered to me and walked out and all i could do was watch, but before he went a long distance i got up and ran after him. 

"CC WAIT!!" i shouted after him, he instantly stopped and turned around and caught me before we both fell on to the ground.

"One chance." i told him and broke away so i could see his face. "One." and all he did was nod brightly through tears and hugged me tightly never letting me go. 

I looked over CC's shoulder to see the black veil brides band smiling at us and i smiled back feeling complete once again and i hope i don't regret this decision. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT

PLEASE COMMENT OR VOTE

AND THANKS FOR READING

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX