Chapter 2

We all got off the bus and there we were... at warped tour. I can't wait, its our first time coming here since we were teens, i hope the show is good. What if no one comes? What if we have to play in front of only like 10 people. Oh no, what if we had to play in front of NOBODY?!

"Olivia you alright?" Alex put a hand on my shoulder to steady me. I just shook my head and looked around, everyone was walking not even noticing us.

"What if nobody likes us here? What if we have no fans." i whispered and looked down at my black boots and started to chew my already bitten nails.

"Er... I don't think that's ever going to happen." Alex said looking over my shoulder starring wide eyed.

"What?" i asked her but all she did was turn me around and in front of us was hundreds of people, even more than that. All wearing our official band t-shirts, and waving posters with our names and faces on them. I couldn't help, but get a bit emotional. I wouldn't have thought in a million years this would actually happen. I just can't believe this is true, reality. 

I smiled at everyone and started to wave at the fans and all they did was scream and wave back. I walked up to them with security behind me just in case something bad happens and started to sign things, with the rest of the band until the last fan had something with our signature on it. My hand feels like it's going to fall off, i bet we signed more than a hundred things. But i shouldn't be complaining my dream is coming true.

I started to walk back on to the bus when someone stopped me.

"OLIVIA!" i turned around to only see my manager Rick. "You need to get ready your on in 10 minutes." 

"Wait what?" i asked confused. "We just got here." 

"Yeah i know that, i was there" i just rolled my eyes and let him continue. "Just get ready." he told me and stalked off while talking, no more like shouting on his phone. Not a happy bunny today.

I got on the bus to see everyone messing around. "GUYS." they kept on going. "GUYS" they still kept on going, so i searched until i came across a blow horn. No idea how that got there. I grabbed it and let it do it's job until everyone had to cover there ears because it was too loud. "Guys were on in 10." i said to them. They all looked at each other and ran into the main room with all our luggage in and started to get ready. I followed them and grabbed my suitcase and started to search for a really good outfit. Perfect. I grabbed it and got changed into the bathroom.

When i came out our manager came through the door. "OK everyone you need to get to the stage now." we obeyed and started to walk to the main stage. I know the main stage, WHOOP WHOOP.

We all climbed the steps into backstage, Tabby was given her guitar, Alex her drumsticks, Crystal her bass, Sammy her guitar and i got my hearing system in my ear.

"OK, your on in 3, 2, 1 NOW!" The band all ran to the stage and everyone in the audience was going fucking crazy.

"HELLO EVERYONE!" I shouted into my mic. "EVERYONE HAVING A GOOD DAY?" everyone starting screaming.

"GOOD, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FUCKING SHOW AND WE ARE BITTER BLOOD!!!"

Then we started singing our hearts, but half way through i looked in the far right corner to see the familiar pair of blue ocean eyes looking straight into mine....

Andy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTE

DO ANYTHING

THANKS 

FOR READING

<3