chapter 19

RECAP!!

Scout's P.o.V

I walked towards my car, but i heard a familiar voice shout "YOUR PREGNANT?" i looked towards the bus which sammy and olivia were on so i ran with thomas still in my arms and looked through the window where i could see the two bitches talking.

"Yes i am and the child is Andy's." 

I smirked to myself and started walking off before they could see me. So Olivia is pregnant huh? Well not for long. i giggled to myself and looked down at thomas. 

"Tomorrow we are going to the hospital to see if you are andy's child." i smiled at him when he looked up at me with his gorgeous eyes and i kissed his forehead.

You better watch out Olivia something might happen to your little baby. 

I laughed out loud and carried on walking to my car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's P.O.V

It's been a few days since we have been to the hospital to do a DNA test and the hospital called and asked us to come down to find out the results. So that's where we are me, Sammy, scout, Olivia, and Thomas are walking down the corridor's of the hospital to get to our destination. 

"Hello." we all heard when we entered the room. i looked up to find the doctor smiling at us.

"Hi." we all greeted and he gestured for us all to take a seat. 

When we all sat down the doctor started talking "OK, so i have your DNA test, but before i do tell you the results does anybody have any questions?"

Olivia put her and up. "Can we talk outside for a minute doctor?" she asked. He nodded and Olivia stood up and walked out with him.

I looked Sammy confused, but she was smiling and i looked at scout who was glaring...ok.

"What was that about?" i asked Sammy ignoring scout.

"She need to tell you herself Andy." she looked at me.

"About what?" i asked her and she looked at me.

"Not going to tell you, you are going to have to ask her." she told me and we both dropped the subject because Olivia and the doctor came back into the room.

"OK, now let me get the results." he grabbed a piece a paper from his desk and sat down on his chair and turned towards us.

He looked once over at the paper and looked at us and he said "Thomas is.........................