Part 2 - Chapter 11 - Will I See You Again?

Start from the beginning

"I'm pregnant with his pups." Kīīng said, the pull on his hair getting tighter.

"Fucking continue." Mickey spat again. "We know that already!"

"I can't tell you anymore information."  Kīīng said, making Mickey tighten his grip on his hair.

"Are you fucking deaf or something! Tell me what the fuck is going on with you and him!" Mickey spat for the last time before being interrupted by a voice shouting his name.

"Mickey!" Eryk shouted his name. Mickey scolded and turned around, his hands still gripping the hair of  Kīīng.

"What do you want?" Mickey asked, not budging one bit when Eryk walked up near to him.

"Let his hair go now." Eryk commanded and Mickey laughed in his face, gripping  Kīīng's hair even tighter, making him make a noise of discomfort.

"Why should I?" Mickey asked.

"Because I said so. Listen when your father talks to you." Eryk said.

"Currently you are not my father. You are the man that's hurting someone I care about deeply and I'm not going to do shit you want me to do unless my questions are answered." Mickey said and looked into the eyes of Eryk.

"You do not know shit that happened with Luke cheating on my ass so shut up and let his hair go." Eryk commanded again. "Now!" He added, in a demanding, alpha tone.

"You're really an asshole. You don't know anything but you are are accusing Ma of cheating on you? You've got to be kidding me." Ricky butted in and walked next to Mickey. "He got in a car accident and was in pain. Whatever sounds you heard on the phone was him trying to keep himself from screaming in pain. Sam is a close friend to us, even before we came into your life. If it wasn't for him, your mate would be dead or something and my ma would have been gone, the last thing in his mind is that his lovely fucking mate thinks he's cheating. Before you accuse him of anything you better remember that you are the one that fucked another man, and that man is carrying your pups while your mate is trying to figure what the fuck is wrong. Wondering what he did wrong. You're such a disgrace for a mate right now." Ricky stated, already knowing the story of what happened and walked away, into the grounds along with Kelvin, Devin, and Bradley, leaving Mickey there with Eryk and Kīīng.

Eryk stood there speechless. His head facing the ground with shame. He looked back at Mickey and sighed. "Will you please excuse me." He said and turned around walked into the grounds, leaving a smirking Mickey and a confused  Kīīng. Mickey released his hair and walked into the grounds.

~

Eryk walked up to his and Luke's room, knocking on the bedroom door softly. He found it weird to just walk in when he hasn't spoken to Luke or sleep in the same bed. He hear a faint 'yeah?' and sighed.

"It's me." He answered and waited for a response.

"Yes?" Luke answered softly. Eryk feeling a bit of guilt in his system hearing his mate's voice for the first time in a few days.

"Can I come in?" Eryk asked, leaning against the door.

"It is your room after all so why not." Luke answered and Eryk felt a wave of guilt again. He moved his hands to the door knob and tried turning it. It didn't open and he sighed, jiggling the door knob some more.

"It isn't open." He said.

"Oh. Well too bad." Luke answered coldly and it took Eryk by surprise.