Blindsight (Ash and Kyle's PoV)

Okay really quick, I want to thank you guys so much for 100 followers. It means a lot! Ly guys.
~ Country
Ash:
I wake up to find myself chained to a wall. I try to yank the chains off, but for rusted chains, they were pretty sturdy. I wince as the rust creates a small scrapes on my arm.
"Now, now. We don't want you running away, do we?" A deep voice rang through the room against the brick walls.
This is a dream, right? I'm just back where Darkrai wanted me at the dance a few weeks ago, right?! I thought. Darkrai...
"Darkrai, let go of Onikage!" I yelled, trying to break free again. But it seemed like the more I struggled, the tighter the chains became around my wrists until I could see a trickle of blood running down my arm.
"Ah, ah, a-ah." He ticked his tongue. "We wouldn't want you breaking free and, oh, I don't know, something... happening, to your little friends, now, would we?" I stopped struggling. I felt so weak and helpless, but I'd rather feel this way than see my friends put in harms way in my place.
"That's a good boy." Edom said creepily. A switchblade appeared in his hand and he caressed my chin with the point of it. "We're going to have so much fun together, don't you think?" He whispered close to my ear.
And then he started.

----------------------------------------------

Those next hours (I think they were hours) were torturous. I have never been so scared since my father/uncle's death when I was younger. I had several cuts across my chest, arms, legs, and face. I was bruised everywhere and I could barely breathe. I had at least five panic attacks during the time, as well. I wasn't scared for my life, but for Onikage's and my friends. If I try to escape, then Edom swore he would make Onikage and the others pay dearly. He's shown me multiple times versions of scenarios that he would do to them, each worse than the last. I almost don't want the others to find me; they'd be better off and safer if they didn't.

----------------------------------------------

Kyle:
Damn, this is the next thing to impossible! I always knew Onikage was a good hider, but not this good! We've been searching for him and Ash for hours and we haven't gotten any leads on where they could be.
"Kyle," Alain said, grabbing my arm. "Maybe we should get the police to help us-" I cut him off and threw his arm off of me.
"NO! That thing took over my little brother, and I am NOT giving up on him!"
I felt something then. I don't know what it was, but it made me feel bad and... good, at the same time. Like some aura was trying to consume me. The feeling quickly went away and gave me a massive headache. I held my head and held onto a lamp post for support. I could tell the others were worried.
"Kyle? You okay?" Manon's voice asked.
"U-uh, yeah. Just got d-dizzy, s'all." I shook the dizziness, but I suddenly heard a loud, blood-curling scream. My eyes went wide and I looked around.
"Kyle, are you sure you're alright?" Bonnie asked. I looked at Serena with wild eyes. They didn't hear it. None of them did except for Serena and I. I could tell by the same look I had was reflecting in her eyes.
"No. Ash and Onika- Edom, are close." I said. I turned around to try and figure out where the scream came from.
"This way!" I yell. We all go in that direction until we reach some form of abandoned Warehouse on the outskirts of town.
"Do you think this is the place?" Clemont said. I could hear the sound of metal on metal from inside and a faint wince.
"Yep. Stand back." I cleared everyone away and rammed into the door multiple times before it finally gave in.
I tumbled inside to see Ash, held by the wrists and ankles to the wall by rusted cuffs. He had a cloth tied around his mouth and was covered in cuts, bruises, and scratches, and his lip and nose were bleeding. He was paler than when he disappeared and he was hopefully unconscious.
He looked dead.
Edom turned around and saw me. He started laughing like a mad-man.
"So, the great fools have come, now, have they?" He laughed. He then grabbed Ash's face and stared at him evilly. "Looks like I was right after all, Chosen One." Edom turned back to me and smiled. "Now I shall finish my brother's legacy and KILL YOU ALL!" His sword appeared and he charged. I created my scythe, Raifuteikā, and blocked him. I fought him off for as long as I could, but he eventually swept my legs out from under me, causing me to crash on my back. I felt my head slam against the concrete floor and everything blurring. I shakily got up and got ready to fight again, only to find he was gone.
I fell to my knees and started coughing. My lungs felt heavy and everything started spinning. I saw the back of someone taking down Ash. I was going to thank them, but they turned around, and he had an evil look on his face.
"Thanks for the help, Kyle. I'll be taking my cousin and leaving now." Red said as he dropped a smoke bomb and disappeared. I heard my friends voices and Serena scream before everything fell into darkness.

I woke up with a real bad headache and Manon, Clemont, Bonnie, and Calem around me. I shot up and instantly regretted it; I fell backwards onto the wall.
"Holy Arceus! Don't scare me like that!" Calem said after jumping out of his skin.
"S-sorry." I laughed awkwardly. I looked around to see Alain, trying to comfort Serena, who was in tears. I get up and go to them.
"...we trusted him and he took him. His own cousin!" She cried.
"Don't worry, Serena. We'll find him." Alain said sympathetically.
"That's right." I said. They turned to me, and so did the others.
"But how are we gonna find Onikage, Red, and Ash now?" Bonnie asked.
"I don't know, but we will. I promise."