Calem took it too far (Ash's PoV)

We get back to the campsite where everyone was outside waiting for us. When they saw us, most eyes went on both of us, but Calem stared at Serena. This guy was getting on my last nerve. Who does he think he is? He can't just go staring at a girl with no problem and expect her to fall head over heels for him on the spot. Alan walked up to me.
"Hey, sorry about Calem. He normally doesn't act like this." I glare at Calem.
"Then why all of the sudden?" Alan looked at Calem who was trying to get Serena's attention away from Onikage and Clemont, who were questioning her.
"No idea, but it'll pass. He normally gets over a girl within the next day." I nod. He better. I didn't like the thought of Calem and Serena. I didn't like it at all, and I don't think Serena did either, but Calem is just so annoyingly persistent. He pulled Serena's shoulder and turned her, revealing a rose from behind his back. I was about to go over there and give that jerk a piece of my mind, but Serena cut me to the chase. She grabbed the rose and slapped his face with it, leaving a small cut from one of the thorns. He touched it gently, smirking. I could just hear him say,
"Well, well. Aren't you feisty? That's how I like them." That's it. I walked over there, pulled Serena closer to me, saying,
"She said no, so drop it, playboy." He frowned at me and scoffed.
"Whatever," and he shoved his hands in his pockets and walked to Alan. I turned Serena to me.
"He didn't try anything funny, did he?" I asked. She looked relieved I was there.
"No, just the usual pickups like, 'did you fall from heaven? Cause you look like an angel,' and stuff like that." I glared at him again, then went back to Serena.
"He has a point, I just don't like it coming from his mouth." She started blushing.
"Th-thanks, Ash." She said. I smiled.
"Welcome. Come on, let's help pack up." She nodded as we head over. We all start for the next town, and get there in a short amount of time. It was only a few miles, and it was more of a city than a town. Everything was so modern; it was like a smaller version of Lumiose. We head into the 'town' and get a hotel room for the 9 of us; only problem was, there were only 4 rooms left. Three rooms had 2 beds, and one room had one. Calem inched forward to Serena, and asked, "well, if you want to share a room with me, we can get the one-bed room." I stepped in between them.
"Stop trying so hard. You're embarrassing yourself." I grab Serena's wrist and pull her away from him. Why was I acting like this? I felt like Serena was mine, and Calem was trying to take her. I felt protective. Serena stopped and I turned to see why, but her face was bright red.
"What's wrong? Do you have a fever?" I asked, placing my hand on her forehead. She felt fine, but she pulled my hand down and laughed.
"A-actually... I w-was wondering I-if maybe you'd sleep with me in the one bed?" I blushed furiously.
"U-uh, s-s-sure." I stutter. We all get our stuff settled, changes into our swimsuits, threw our clothes on over them, and went downtown to a pool. Bonnie brought some pool games, and we finally decided to play a diving game where we had to get as many rings as possible. Bonnie had two sets, so we all played. Clemont threw the rings, and the rest of us dove into the water. I thankfully got an advantage since I used to be on a swimming/diving team. I dove straight to the bottom of the pool, which was a surprising 10 feet, and snagged 5 rings. As I swam back up, someone kicked me in the chest and knocked most of the air from my lungs. I held onto the last bits of air I had left in my lungs and tried to swim  back to the surface, but I wasn't fast enough. The air left my lungs as I sunk, and everything went dark.

I could hear blurred voices. Someone was yelling at someone else, and I barely felt something shaking me. Everything started coming into better focus as my eyes slowly opened. Serena, Alan, and Kyle were yelling at Calem, while Clemont was trying to calm Bonnie. Her cheeks were stained with tears. Onikage was at my side, shaking me, trying to get me up.i closed my eyes again and just listened to the conversations. I couldn't feel anything but my eyes. They felt so heavy, like they never wanted to open.
"How? How could you accidentally kick Ash in his side if you were swimming?!" Serena yelled.
"Hey, he was in my way, and I just swam up and accidentally kicked him on my way up!" Calem protested.
"Shut up already! We all know you did it and meant it!" Alan yelled.
"Well I didn't so stop trying to put the blame on me for that idiot being in my way!" Calem yelled back.
Kyle was growling by this point. "You better give me one good reason why I shouldn't pound your player face into that ground this second!" He was nearly screamed.
"Because I didn't do it!" Calem said.
"Okay, just shu-" Serena was about to say something, but I started hacking before she could. I heard footsteps run near me and another set walking slowly behind them. I opened my eyes to see everyone around me, Serena's hands on my chest. I got onto my side and spit out some water that was still in my chest, which, by the way, was burning. I wiped my mouth as Serena came over, placing her hand on my shoulder as she said, "Ash, are you alright?" I nodded. I couldn't really speak because of my lungs and throats hurting so bad. I coughed some more as Serena spoke back to Calem, "You're messed up."
"What did I do?!" Calem said, his voice cracking.
"You know what. You nearly drowned Ash, and now your saying it's 'his fault' for him almost drowning!" I looked up and Calem was in front of me.
"Well, it is." He stated. I was so ready to fling him into the pool, but I could barely think straight because then, I realized that my arm was burning. The water must've had some chlorine in it, and I noticed my bandage had fallen off. I yelled in pain as I gripped my wrist. Serena turned her attention back to me.
"What's wrong, Ash?" She exclaimed.
" M-my ... c-cut's... burning!" I say. I close my eyes. Calem chuckles under his breath, and I opened my eyes as Kyle rams him into the wall, his arm on Calem's chest and his other arm raised in a fist.
"Y'all start up again, jerk, I swear to god I-"
"That's enough, Kyle." Onikage said calmly. Kyle turned to him.
"You know that he ain't gonna stop, 'Kage, so I'll stop 'em right now!" Onikage was still calm. How? I'd be about ready to flip at that point.
"I know, but we need to help out Ash right now." Kyle fumed and put his arms down, until he pointed at Calem again.
"Next time y'all try something like that,
I'll pound you to next week!" Kyle growled. Calem just smiled. Kyle ran over to the bench, grabbed a water bottle, and came back to me.
"Wh-what are you-" Kyle cut me off.
"Hold your wrist still." He said firmly. I obeyed, and he opened the water and poured it into the cut. I grunted in pain; it felt good, trust me, but it also felt like someone was sticking needles into it at the same time. After a few minutes, the burning stopped. Everyone was around me by this point. Well, 'cept Calem, but that's because no one was letting him. To be fair, no one really wanted him near me. My guess was so that he didn't stomp on my wrist till it broke.
"*sigh* thanks, Kyle." I sighed.
"No sweat." He laughed.
"Well, well. Look's like that CiT camp you went to actually paid off." Onikage said, patting Kyle's back. Kyle turned back and put Onikage in a headlock and rubbed his hair so that all the water flung out on everyone. We all laughed.
"And so did my week in juvie!" Kyle laughed. Onikage shoved him playfully, and Kyle did the same, until the two went into a full out shove fight. Everyone was laughing except me. I was smiling, but I was thinking about how I'd always wanted a brother or something. It would be cool to have someone else around the house whenever I wasn't there with mom. Mom... that ruined my happy mood. My smile turned into a frown. Serena immediately took notice.
"Hey, Ash? What's up?" She asked. Alan turned too, so i didn't want to tell him.
"Uh, Nothing." We hung out at the pool for a little bit longer, and then we went back to our rooms. Mine and Serena's room was pretty cool; it had a tv, a hangout area, a small kitchen, two bathrooms, and two dressers. We put our thing we didn't unpack in the drawers and got into our pjs. I've always liked Serena's pj's. They were cute on her. She got into the bed, and I go to the closet to find some pillows and blankets. I toss a pillow and blanket to her, and kept one of each for myself. I start to head towards the couch, but Serena grabs my good wrist.
"Where do you think you're going?" She asked.
"I was just going to sleep on the co-"
"Oh, no you don't. There is no way I'm letting you sleep on the couch. Sleep with me, please?" she begs. I feel my face go bright red.
"I-I've n-never slept w-with a g-girl, before..." I stammered.
"To make it even, I've never slept with a guy." I decided to crack a joke to lighten the mood.
"Actually, I have." Her face goes into shock.
"Wh-what? Who?!" I smirk.
"My mom when I was two." I laughed. She threw a pillow at my face.
"Hey!" I say.
"Don't scare me like that!" She said. I laughed, and she did, too.
"Hah, sorry. Just trying to lighten the mood." I jump onto the bed and pull the covers up. I turn my side to her, and smiled.
"Goodnight, Ash." She says.
"Night, Serena." I say back. I smiled as we both closed our eyes and escaped into our dreams.