The fall... ( Serena's PoV)

After we finished cleaning up, Ash and Clemont battled it out for about a half an hour. We were near a cliff, but not close enough for any of us to fall off. "And that's it! The winner is Ash Greninja!" Greninja de-transformed from it's Ash Greninja form and Ash fell to a knee. I ran over to him to help. "I'm fine, Serena. I just got a little too into it." "Ash, I swear one of these days you're going to really hurt yourself by doing too much at once." Ash rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry." "You will be." A voice said. We all jumped as a shadow ball came flying towards us. We all dodged it and turned to see who it was. "Who's there? Show yourself!" A mysterious hooded figure came out of the trees. "Good question." He pulled down his hood to reveal Lysandre, team Flare's leader. "What are you doing here? I thought you were gone?!" "Yet here I am. Punkaboo, Shadow ball!" Punkaboo appeared out of the trees and threw another shadow ball right at me. I went to dodge, but I tripped before I could get a good start. I got up but it looked like it was too late. "Serena, look out!" Ash shoved me away and took the impact for me. I could hear him yelp in pain. He fell to his knees and gave Lysandre a dirty look. "No one puts my friends in harms way." He started to get up again as Lysandre just grinned deviously. "Well, let's see how well your friends react if I put you in harms way. Do it, Punkaboo!" Punkaboo randomly started glowing a dark aura and a large purple and black sphere was forming above it. A master shadow ball. And it was headed straight for Ash. Ash looked horrified for a minute, then turned his head towards me. He gave me that look again. The look that meant, 'I'll be okay...Just try to find me...' and then he got blasted with the Master Shadow Ball. "NOOO!" I screamed as Ash was shot over the edge of the cliff...