Ash's PoV

Ash cried. He cried his heart out into Serena's loving arms. Just seeing him reminded him of all the horrible things he'd done to him. He'd admit it, he was scared. Scared what he'd whispered in his ear when he was pinning Ash to the ground. "Don't tell anyone else or it won't just be you who I hurt. Your little friend over there'll get it too." Ash didn't want Serena hurt, or any of his friends. But he doesn't want to keep living in fear either. Why are choices so hard sometimes!?
You ok? It was Onikage. He was speaking to Ash again. Ash didn't respond back this time.
Ash? It was getting to the point where Onikage just didn't bother anymore, and left Ash's thoughts for a while. Ash finally pulled his head out of Serena's shoulder and wiped away his tears, though it was pretty pointless since it was raining and his face was getting wet anyway. He didn't want to look like a kid anymore in front of his friends. Bonnie looked up at Ash and asked, "Ash, what's wrong? Why are you so sad?" Ash looked down at her. "It's nothing, Bonnie. I just saw someone from my past." He looked at Serena, and she understood. "let's go inside. We don't want to get sick." "You guys go on ahead. I'll catch up." "Oh. Alright." As they went inside, Serena looked at him with a look that he'd recognized before. Caring. The same look his mom used to give him when he would come home crying. Ash stood up, shoved his hands into his pockets and looked up at the sky. It was raining pretty hard, but it felt good. His face was burning, so it cooled it off.
Trust me, kid. Tomorrow, things will be a lot worse.
Worse how?
You'll see. How you feeling? With seeing you- know- who?
Ash went silent for a minute, but then replied, I don't wanna talk about it.
Ash, I'm in your mind. I know what he did to you. Ash kept forgetting that part. Ash looked down into a puddle, and Onikage appeared again. Yeah i know that. I just don't like you snooping around inside my brain.
Ok first off, I'm not in your entire brain. Only your subconscious and your memories, and second, I'm a curious shadow demon. I can't help it.
Whatever, just don't look in the personal section. Personal section? What was he talking- scratch that- thinking about? Umm...
You already looked in there, didn't you?
Onikage went silent, and said, you and Serena would make a cute couple.
You're unbelievable, Onikage!
Yeah I know. Anyway, I- wait! Serena's coming. I gotta go. Goodbye! He vanished. Go figure. Ash turned around and saw Serena signaling for him to come back in the cave. He was starting to get annoyed with being drenched, so he ran back into she warm shelter of the cave, away from Silver.