Come back (Serena's PoV)

A/N: I know that this is the same song as last chapter, I just can't think of another song that'll fit this chapter. Also, y'all may be wondering, "why is she publishing two chapters in one day?" To Answer that question, I have two parts; one, I finished making Wednesday's chapter early, and two, I was bored. So yeah. That's my reason, and enjoy this chapter!

"Well Hello, my sweet." His glowing red eyes pierced through my blue ones. I felt my legs shake faintly, but I managed.
"Why are you doing this?" I ask him, my voice wavering less than I'd expected it to. He smirked and grabbed my chin in his hand.
"You know, the woods aren't safe for a pretty girl like you. You could get hurt." I don't know why, and I knew that this wasn't my Ash talking, but my face started blushing. Wait a sec. Now that I'm really looking closely, there's a sliver of chocolate-brown in Dark Ash's eyes. The same color as my Ash's... there was still a bit of Ash left in him after all! I just needed to figure a way to bring out the rest of him. Dark Ash's eyes glowed even brighter as the darkness of the forest complimented his eyes and his aura gave off a larger feel.
"Let me go." I say calmly. His side grin turned into a frown.
"What? Do you not like me?" He asked. I pulled my face away.
"I like the guy your possessing, not you. Give Ash back." He outstretched his arms.
"And why would I do that, might I ask?" He questioned. I faced the side, but my glance never left his. But then I realized that I couldn't think of a reason good enough to convince a demon to let Ash go. I stayed silent as Dark Ash's side grin returned.
"That's what I thought." He said. And like that, he was gone. I looked at where he was standing a second ago as Pikachu tried to get my attention. I finally realized that I'd completely lost track of time. I looked up to see the sun was blazing through the trees. I shielded my eyes as I reached for my bag. I couldn't find it, and then I realized that I forgot to bring it. Dang it. And my tablet was in there, so now I had no clue what time it was, or how to get back. I decided to back track. I couldn't have gone far from the site. So I tried to remember how to get back to Bonnie and Clemont, which only got us even more lost. I was about to tell for help, when I remembered Bonnie had Dedenne with her, and Pikachu could find it with it's electricity.
"Pikachu, can you pick up Dedenne's electricity trace?" I ask it's
'Pika chu.' It said as little sparks flew from it's cheeks. It pointed to my left and I followed it's lead until we made it back to the clearing. Bonnie and Clemont were finishing setting up breakfast. The smell of sausage and toast filled my senses as I realized how hungry I was.
"There you are! We were just about to go out and look for you!" Bonnie said. I rubbed the back of my neck like Ash does.
"Sorry." Pikachu did the same.
"It's fine. Come on and eat." Clemont said. I did so, and saw that his seat was next to mine. It made my heart long even more for him to be back here, normal.
"I made your wish come true, Serena." I jumped out of my seat to find Dark Ash standing behind me. Pikachu growled and Clemont protected Bonnie. I stood still near the chair as he walked forward.
"What are you talking about?" I ask. His grin widened.
"You wanted me to come here, so here I am!" He flung out his arms. I felt my blood boiling with anger.
"I wanted you back, and I wanted you back to normal!" I raise my voice. His face showed slight shock for a second.
"Well, my sea pearl, I'm afraid I can't do that. See, I don't want to hurt any of you, but, if you decide to get in my way... we'll..." he made a flicking gesture with his hand and a small purple fire appeared in his palm. "Let's just say, you'll need something to cool yourselves down." He grinned deviously. "Of course... there's a 2nd option." He looked at me with that same look of strain and sadness. Ash was trying to beat Dark Ash, but he can't do it. Not alone, at least. 2 ideas popped into my head. One, I could do the same thing I did when Ash had Amnesia, or two, say something horrible to him, but not mean it, of course. I wanted to go with option one, but I felt like option two would be easier. And if it failed, plan one would be set into action immediately.
"If Serena agrees to become my queen, then I'll leave you all alone. If she refuses, this forest will burn to the ground." I thought of the saddest thing I could. Well, that was easy. It was already happening; the saddest thing for me is losing Ash forever. I felt the tears roll down my cheeks and my heart beating sadly. I looked up to him and yelled, "Ash, why would you do this to me? Why would you make me choose to be with you or be hurt?! You're being a monster, Ash." That seemed to trigger something. His legs began to shake a little. All I needed to do is hit the breaking point. and I knew just where to hit; " ASH, I HATE YOU!!" I covered my face to hide the tears. I heard Ash let out a gasp, and his gaze lowered. His fists clenched together.
"S-Serena... I-I-..." wait... that was Ash's normal voice... oh no. If Dark Ash had left before I'd said that... Ash looked up, and his eyes were brown again. I hadn't been looking in his eyes when his eyes changed. Now I felt awful.
"Ash... I didn't mean-"
"No... its fine. I trust you enough that you were just trying to get rid of Onikage. It's alright." He grinned sadly. I smiled back. He outstretched his hand and said, "I just need you to trust me." I was really confused. I almost put my hand into his, but I realized something; there was still purple smoke coming out of his hand. This was a trick. That does it. I've had it up to here. I walked up to him, grabbed his face into my hands, and pressed his lips against mine. His eyes widened and he made a muffled sound as I heard Bonnie squeaking yet again. I broke away and Dark Ash made a choking sound, like he was trying to catch his breath.
"N-no... I-it's n-not p-p-possib-ble! AGH!" Dark Ash screamed as the puff of purple smoke left Ash's body. Ash collapsed on the spot.
"Ash!" I ran to his side, but something else was happening as I propped Ash's body against mine. The cloud of smoke split into two different sections and glowed white as two forms appeared on the ground, seemingly unconscious. They both moaned and got up. The one on the left looked almost exactly like Ash; same jet black spiky hair, tanned skin, and side burns. His outfit a jacket like Ash's only black instead of blue, grey jeans, a purple cap, and midnight blue eyes and the red on Ash's gloves were now the same shade of blue. His shoes were the same. The other one looked older, 16 at least. He was tall, had a lighter tan than the one who looked like Ash, dirty brown hair that partially covered his right eye and was cut at his chin, and he wore a tight black t-shirt that showed his 6-pack, a black leather short sleeved jacket, blue jeans, and black army boots. He had a bandage covering his left hand and wrist. His eyes were green like a Greek fire.
"Kyle... we did it!" The shorter one got up and tackled the one called Kyle.
"Yeha!!! We're finally outta that dump, 'Kage!" Kyle said and tussled Kage's hair.
"Wait..." Kage shot his head up and looked at Ash. "Ash!" The two got up and ran over to Ash and me. I looked down and saw that Ash was deathly pale. His face was beaded with sweat and his whole body was cut up and bruised. I felt his forehead and his temperature was through the roof.
"Ash, hey, Ash. Get up, buddy!" Kage said, shaking Ash's shoulder. I was just processing what just happened; two kids just came out of a cloud of purple smoke, and Ash looked like white as a sheet and was burning up. Normal eno-
Wait!
"Who are you guys and how do you know Ash?!" I say persistently. The two looked at me as Bonnie, Clemont, and Pikachu came over. Kyle whacked Kage over the head, knocking off his hat, and said, "Well, looks like mom and dad's 3-hour manner seminars finally wore off on you, Onikage." Wait. This was Onikage? He sounded and looked so... nice... not evil at all. And he definitely didn't have the red eyes or the purple aura.
"Yeah, yeah. I was getting to that, Kyle." He put his cap back on and states seriously, "Hi. I'm Onikage, this is Kyle. I was the guy who was possessing Ash a minute ago, and right now, we need to get Ash to a Pokémon Center." I stared at him confused. Bonnie finally spoke up.
"Why do we need to get him to a Pokémon center?" Kyle looked at Onikage, then at me.
"Unless you's want the kid to wind up dead, then you'll listen to us."