My dream brother the shadow demon (Ash's PoV)

I was back home, laying in my bed. I got down from my bunk, but I realized something was different. There wasn't normally a bed there, yet there was one now. Suddenly, Onikage walked into the room, looking completely human. "Ash? What are you doing in my room?" "Your room? This is my room back in pallet town." "What?" I'm insanely confused now. I looked on the wall, and saw a picture of the two of us giving each other a bro hug, me on the right, Onikage on the left.

 I looked on the wall, and saw a picture of the two of us giving each other a bro hug, me on the right, Onikage on the left

"Hey, Onikage. Look at this." He comes over to where I was and looked at the photo. "Huh. Weird. Do you remember taking that?" "No, you?" "I'm drawing a blank." Mom suddenly called out from downstairs, "Ash! Onikage! Comedown and eat!" "She knows that your here?" We say in unison. "I guess so. Stop saying the same things I'm saying. No you stop. What is going on?!" "Okay I'm officially weirded out." I say. "I don't know. Let's just go downstairs and see what's up." I nod my head in agreement. As we head down the stairs, I notice that most of the pictures of me had Onikage in it. We still looked exactly the same even as kids. Well, besides the eyes. We headed into the kitchen, where my mom was waiting. "Oh, hi boys. Breakfast will be ready in a minute." Onikage mouthed to me, 'what the heck is going on?' I mouthed back, 'if I knew i would tell you.' I spotted a picture of me, mom, Onikage, and... Wait, that's not right. The picture looked like it had just been taken, but then, how was he- I was cut off by the front door opening. "Morning, Ketchums! I'm home!" I turned around and I immediately recognized that voice. It was him. He walked through the doorway me and Onikage walked through, and I was overwhelmed with joy. It was my father. He was alive. Giovanni Ketchum, my father, was alive.