Ash's PoV

Quick A/N: from this point on in gonna try to remember to do first person. Ok, that's it. Enjoy the story!
I woke up the next morning feeling extremely hot. Everyone else was already up, including Pikachu. I got out of my sleeping bag and as I got up, I stumbled forwards and hit my head into a wall. That hurts. Especially since the cave was made of rock! I held my head and got changed so I could meet the other's outside. I threw on my hat and saw a puddle in the cave, so I went over to it to see if Onikage was awake yet.
MORNING ASH! He yelled in my head. As if it didn't hurt enough already.
Onikage, cut it out, ok? I already banged my head so I don't need your constant yelling ontop of it. I told him as I got to the puddle. Onikage appeared as he normally did. He had all of my features. Spiky black hair, the same z shaped side burns I had under my eyes, same tan skin. The only thing that separates us was his eyes were blood red and mine were chestnut brown. Oh, and the fact that he was a demon-shadow-thing.
Good morning to you too, Onikage. Now will you tell my what this plan of yo- I stopped. I couldn't think straight.
Don't worry, Ash. This is all part of the plan. Onikage said as he chuckled and vanished. I hated when he did that! I kept one hand against the wall of the cave as I stumbled outside. "Morning Ash! Breakfast is ready." Bonnie said. I could barely hear her clearly, because my ears were ringing. I slowly make my way over to the table, and I sit down. I don't want it to look like I was sick. Sick. That must've been Onikage's plan all along! To get me sick so he could throw Serena off! Hey! Look at that! He figured it out on his own.
Onikage! I thought you said you would help me!
I am. I'm throwing Serena off your tail by making you have a fever and a massive headache to make it look like you've been acting strangely lately due to the fact that you've been sick. I'm a genius!
Yeah, other than the fact that I feel like I'm going to pass out!
What? I never made that happen!
Yeah well I've been so dizzy and so hot that I'm having trouble focusing and everything gets fuzzy at times! Thanks a lot, genius!
Well, we can use that to our advantage!
How?!
If you do pass out, then you'll looks even more sick!
If?
Umm, gotta go. Bye! He left. Again!
I could just hear Serena say that we should all go for a walk in the forest. I agree so I don't look like I'm sick. We started walking, and as we got to a hot spring, I start to feel nauseous. Everything starts spinning and blurring up, and I can just see Serena running towards me as everything turns to darkness...