The Power of a Sin (Serena and Onikage's PoV)

A/N: so about a month ago, one of you guys asked me if I was making a sequel to this story. The answer is...
I have no idea. I honestly can't believe how far this story has come since September when I first started this. It's crazy! Anyway, the real answer to this question is undetermined for now, but there is a possibility in the far future for a sequel to Ash's Dark Past. So, yeah, happy new year, and enjoy this chapter cuz it took WAY too long for me to write.

Serena's PoV
*8:04 am*
I woke up to find Pikachu on top of me.
"Hey, Pikachu."
'Pikachu.' It responds.
"Good morning, A-" I look next to me and remembered Ash wasn't there. He was possessed by his dark self.
"Oh, right..." I sit up and look at my knees. I knew that there wasn't anything I could do to help Ash, but I still feel so dumb for not noticing sooner that something wasn't right. Come to think of it, I did see him staring at himself in the mirror a lot more with fearful eyes. I felt the tears welling in my eyes. I was so oblivious to him.
'Pika pi?' I look up to find the yellow Pokémon staring at me, worried.
"O-oh, sorry, Pikachu. I didn't mean to worry you." Suddenly there was a loud explosion heard from across town at least.
"What was that?!" I asked. I leapt out of bed, threw on my clothes, and headed to the lobby, where I found the gang.
"Hey, did you guys hear that explosion?" Manon asked.
"Better question is, who didn't. That explosion was crazy loud!" Calem replied. I glanced around to see who was here; Manon and Alan, Calem, Bonnie and Clemont, and I knew Ash wouldn't be there, so that left Kyle and Onikage. Wait...
"Guys, where are Onikage and Kyle?" I asked. We all glanced at each other and bolted for their room. Alan banged on the door and opened it once no one answered.
"Great. They aren't here." He finally says.
"Well that only leaves the to-" Clemont was cut off by numerous earthquake-like shakes.
"What's happening?!" I yelled.
"I don't know, but we should go out and find Onikage and Kyle to make sure they're alright." Alan instructed. We agreed and headed for the town in search of our friends.
Onikage's PoV
*where we left off last chapter*
Dark Ash stood in front of me, Kyle, and the 7 Deadly Sins (plus a girl and a pig), his hands blazing with purple fire.
"So, the Sins have some new members, huh? This'll be interesting to test their strengths!" His hands suddenly morphed a blazing purple sword and whip. Kyle grinned and cracked his knuckles.
"Hasn't anyone ever told you? I hate tests. LET'S GET 'IM!" We all charged at Yān/Dark Ash, and he did the same. The battle raged on for a good two hours until Dark Ash finally let it all out on us. He slashed his sword around and gripped me in his whip. I yelled in agony as I felt myself growing weaker and weaker. The others were distracted by Dark Ash, who had just let out a sea of demons on them, but of course, Kyle managed to get out to try and help me.
"Onikage! Hang in there, buddy!" He ran over to me, but as he got close, I could see a barrier form around me.
"Kyle, wait, No!" Too late. The barrier sent him flying backwards. He got up covered in dirt and started pounding on the barrier.
"What the heck is this?!" My vision slowly blurred as I could see Dark Ash form behind Kyle.
"Look out!" Kyle turned to find a punch to the face from Dark Ash. He fell to the floor as Dark Ash planted his foot onto his chest to keep him on the ground. I had just realized that his aura was flickering slightly. Ash was trying to regain control again, but he wasn't strong enough. If only Serena were here. She'd be the boost he needed to break free of Yān's possession.
"Stupid fool. You are incapable of destroying that barrier. Only I can, when I want. But why would I do that when my whip's grasp is slowly draining his power and giving it to me? I surely wouldn't want to let go of my secondary power source." He grinned.
Kyle tried to push his foot off of his chest as he said, "S-secondary?"
"Oh, yes. I'd forgotten to tell you; with each hit you have been hitting me with, you haven't been harming me, but this poor, broken soul's body." His hand lit up and in the flame, you could see Ash, almost fully unconscious and had the same bruises on him that were on Dark Ash's body.
"Y-you mean t-to tell me, a-all this T-time, we haven't m-made a sc-scratch on y-you, but w-we've b-been hurting A-Ash?!" Kyle yelled back at him. Dark Ash got closer to Kyle's face with an evil grin on his face.
"Heh. Looks like dropout isn't all bronze after all. Yes," he backed away from Kyle, who was coughing on the ground, one arm clutching his sides while the other supported his weight, "I don't have a single mark on me, while your friend here is on the brink of complete unconsciousness." Kyle was about to lose it when suddenly, there was an ever so familiar sweet voice yelling,
"Ash! Stop!" I closed my left eye and looked to find Serena standing on the outer rim of the battle's destruction.
"Who might you be?" Dark Ash asked.
"I'm Serena, Ash. Don't you recognize me? Try to remember, Ash. I know you can fight him!" I went to say that Ash couldn't hear her, but suddenly Dark Ash said,
"S-Serena...?" I couldn't believe it. Even though he was barely awake, Ash could still almost break through Yān's power. The whip and barrier around me fell as I collapsed to my knees, gasping for air. Kyle was by my side instantaneously as serena took a step closer to Yān/Dark Ash.
"S-Serena, be-*cough* be careful! Y- *cough cough* Yān, he's dangerous!" I choked.
"I know, Onikage, but let me try." I stared at her for a second; I'd never seen this side of her other than when I was controlling Ash. Her aura shone a bright blue; courage. I nodded to her and she nodded back as she faced Dark Ash.
"Come on, Ash. Fight this demon. You could defeat Onikage when he was controlling you, why is this Yān guy so different?" Dark Ash backed up a step as she moved forward one. "Never give up till the end, right, Ash? Isn't that what you said to me when we were younger? I didn't give up, and neither will you! Come on, Ash, FIGHT HIM!" She yelled. Dark Ash's eyes widened as he  stuttered, "S-Serena, I-" Yān then took complete control again and laughed insanely.
"Ha! How could a mere mortal like you think you could defeat a demo-agh!" Dark Ash gripped his chest.
"N-no... I-it c-can't... i-imp-p-possible!" Ash's voice came back to normal for a brief moment.
"Nothing's impossible, Yān. Say goodbye to your power!"
"N-no... I won't let yo-*gasp*!" Meliodas was standing behind Dark Ash, his silver sword sliced through his shoulder. Wait...
"Meliodas, what did you do?! That was Ash's body!" Kyle yelled.
"Hold up." Meliodas raised his hand and pulled back his sword. Suddenly, a puff of purple smoke formed above Ash, and Ash's widened eyes were staring up.
"This isn't the last of me!" Yān's raspy voice said. The point where Meliodas' soul sword was on Ash's shoulder was completely gone - oh yeah. I should probably explain what a soul sword is exactly. Well, a soul sword collects different souls depending on it's color. For instance, a silver soul sword takes the souls of demons or demons possessing a humans body, but there's a certain area on the shoulder blade you have to hit for the soul to be taken and not cause real harm to the human's body -
"I swear, I'll be ba-"
"Shut up, already." Meliodas' sword sucked up Yān's soul, and he placed it back in his waist quiver. Ash collapsed on the spot.
"Ash!" Everyone runs to him. Well, except Diane, who literally takes one step to get to everyone. Ash stirred and woke up faster than normal, which was definitely a good start. He opened his eyes and asked,
"Wh-what happened? I feel l- like I just g-got hit by a bus..." he was weak, I could tell by his eyes. It was obvious that he was trying his best to stay awake.
"That doesn't matter. We're all just glad you're okay, Ash." I say. Ash looked around and rubbed his eyes.
"I think I must've hit my head too hard 'cause there's a giant lady over there." I look to face Diane who had a hurt and confused look on her face.
"Nope. That's just Diane." He stared at me like I had two heads when it hit me; he had no clue who the sins were.
"Oh, right. You don't know them." Kyle pulled my hat backwards.
"Again with the forget'n of the introductions, Onikage. I swear, ma' and paps'd have ya back in that manners course if ya kept this up 'front of them." I glared at him and pulled my cap forwards again.
"Getting to that. 'Kay, so the blonde kid's Meliodas, pink-hair's Gowther, floating kid's King, cape lady's Merlin, guy wearing the two-sizes too-small jacket is Ban, the pig's Hawk, girl with the hair over her eye's Elizabeth, and you've already met Diane." Ash and Serena wave awkwardly as Ban laughed.
"Hey, don't be so awkward, kids," he said playfully. "We don't bite. We're all friends here." Ash's color suddenly went whiter than a ghost. As I noticed, I started shaking a little myself.
"W-well, it's n-nice to..." I couldn't hear anything due to the intense ringing in my ears, and as Ash slowly fell backwards, my eyes rolled into my skull and everything went black.