Chapter One

Her throat felt parched as she was so thirsty.

She felt like she was pinned down to the cold Marmol bed. Shiela blinked as she pulled herself from her deep dreamless sleep and opened her eyes.

She blinked once again as she scanned her surroundings, recalling with a startling jolt that she'd been in an accident and was in the hospital.

Taxi. Someone followed her after she arrived at the airport. Nagmamadali siyang sumakay ng taxi and it happened. She shivered as she caught sight of the equipment and wires hooked up to her sore, aching body, she inhaled an antiseptic scent that tickled her nose.

Napahawak siya sa noong napapalibutan ng benda. The back of her skull hurt too. And a massive headache she had.

She tried to recall any small detail of being hit by a car, but all she was remembered was gaining consciousness in the hospital after the fact and wondering what the heck was going on.

And the face of her husband appeared on her mind. Hindi niya matandaan kung bakit siya nasa airport at bakit siya sumakay ng taxi. Pero malinaw sa kanya na nakita niya ang asawa niyang papalapit sa kanya.

A soft snoring sound pulled her from her disturbing thoughts. With a frown, she turned her head, glanced down and found her husband slumped forward in a chair at the side of her bed. His dark head brawny arms resting on the mattress near her hip.

Her heart tumbling again. This is the same feeling she had when she had first met him. His striking blue eyes that beneath through her spine and whole being.

"Hi there." He greeted her as he lay by her side and clasped his hand onto her. "How are you feeling?" His soft low and concern voice locked down her breath. Trey had never been this concern before. Umalis nga ito ng di niya alam kung saan nagpunta.

She looked directly to his eyes. Focusing those brown eyes. "T-Trey?" Trey swallowed hard and straightening in his seat.

"Sweetheart..." He murmured, his tone low and rough.

Napatitig lang siya. This is the first time he called her with that endearment and it sounds very sweet and sensual to his lips. "You remember?"

She sighed. "Not much. All I remember is, You're my husband." And settled back against her pillows.

He smiled. "And I am."

Trey pulled up and took a bottled of water place at the top of the side table horizontally to the IV hook. "Here. Drink this." She drank from the bottle. Naginhawahan ang pakiramdam niya dahil sa pagdaloy ng tubig sa lalamunan niya. Tila galing siya sa malayong paglalakbay sa disyerto at pinagkaitan ng maiinom.

"W-Why I only remembered limited things? Trey, please take me out of here. I hate hospitals. I hate this place. I want to go home." Her husband sighed then pulled her.

"We have to wait for doctor's signals and we're ready to go. So far, doctors have to take some tests for you and you're good." Hindi niya alam kung anong test pa ang dapat gawin. Her head doesn't hurt that much unlike earlier.

She saw a little bruises on her elbow and arms. Madilim sa kanya ang bahagi kung saan naaksidente siya. Pero alam niyang aksidente ang dahilan ng lahat. "Magkasama ba tayo sa plane? Do we traveled together?"

Trey nodded. "Yes, we supposed to have our vacation anniversary here in the Philippines."

Namilog ang mga mata niya. "Nasa pilipinas na tayo?"

To be continued...

-----

Guys, magkaibang tao po si Trey at Ruth ha.. Si Ruth po ang bida dito.. Hindi si Trey.