Part 2 - Chapter 10 - Truth Lies

Start from the beginning

"You think I didn't hear you on the phone with the other guy, huh?" He asked, his voice raising slightly.

"What are you even talking about?"

"When some Sam guy called and you were fucking moaning and stuff in the back ground. You're a cheater and no matter how much our bond is, I'm not going to be around a cheater." He coldly scolded at me.

"What is really wrong with you?" I asked, and shushed him when he was about to speak. "Do you really think that I'd cheat on you? If you think that then you don't truly love me. Because you know the shit I've been through and I would never never put someone into that situation. And you you to even accuse me for that is fucking stupid." I said and his somewhat calm facial expression turned instantly to a very fumed one.

"You are the one that doesn't truly love me! You're fucking men behind my back and then making up bullshit stories to make it sound like you are the bad guy! You're nothing but a whore. Go fucking slut around with the thousands of men you already did it with. You do not love me. If you did, we would not be in this situation." He roared in anger.

"You're so pathetic. I can't believe you said that. You're not the man I fell for. You're a dick." I said and he looked at me, with an offended facial expression.

"What did you just say, Luke?!" He asked, and stepped closer to me.

"I said that 'you are a pathetic man. You're a dick and definitely not the man I fell for'!" I answered coldly and watch him.

He unfolded his arms and raised his right hand, swinging it towards me. I caught it and held onto it tightly and firmly, before it can reach my face. He fought back, trying to pull his arm away from me, but failed miserably.

"You are not going to hit me again. I'm not going to let you make that mistake again. You're not going to treat me like Michael did." I said, my eyes forming tears, as I held onto his arm with of my strength.

"Let me go now, Luke!" He demanded. I stared straight into his eyes and let him go. We both stare at each other, his expression being angry and cold, whilst mine was worry and shocked yet strength. "Fucking bitch." He mumbled and turned around, entering the house.

I chuckled with sadness, trying to hold back in the tears that were on the brick of escaping my eyes. "I can't believe all of this is happening again. It's like my life runs in a fucking cycle. Same shit over and over and over and over. From happiness to heart break then heart break to happiness and the same shit over and over." I talk to myself and paced in one spot, trying to get myself and my mind back to normal.

I eventually got myself and mind together and relaxed and decided to walk back into the house. I head into the living room and stop, hiding behind the wall when I spotted Eryk, holding Kīīng in his arms, their foreheads touching together. I peeped and watched the scene unfold, listening to every word they say.

"Don't worry about him. He's nothing but a cheater and now I have an excuse to possibly banish him from the ground." He said and my heart sunk. I continued to listen in.

"You can't banish your mate. That's forbidden."Kīīng said.

"Shit, you're right. Um I'll just stop being around him and hope our bond breaks."

"And what if it doesn't." Kīīng asked again.

"Then he'll have to get used to me being around you and our pups. He had a pup and I didn't even know about it and he... he killed it so now this is my chance to get back a pup and I can't be happier." Eryk said and I slipped down to the ground, still watching at them. He placed his hands on Kīīng's stomach, kneeling down, giving it a few kisses. He then stood back up and pressed his... his lips against Kīīng's lips.

I looked away and moved out into the kitchen slowly, trying not to break down in tears. Eryk is going to have pups with Kīīng. How is that pos...

I sighed and remembered the incident of when I caught them fooling around in bed. They were under some spell so I don't blame him for it anymore but he's pushing me away because he thinks that I am cheating and maybe because he's going to have pups with Kīīng. Does his wolf even agree with this?

~

Third Person's POV

Luke pulled out his phone from the drawers of the nightstand and he sat on his bed going through his unread texts. There were multiple texts from Sam. He opened them and answered to the multiple texts that were asking almost the same question. 'Are you okay?' and then the most recent text message being about the jam Luke was supposed to make. He has already started some but not yet finished because of his injuries. He came from the hospital a day ago and has already gotten back to his normal working and busy schedule. He replied to Sam's texts messages and set his phone back down on the night stand.

His mind were all over the unknown. He couldn't even focus properly with what was going on in his head. His wolf fell silent and he was unsure on what to do. His pups were somewhat worried about him but he planted a smile on his face and assured them that he will be fine. They knew Luke would be fine eventually but they were truly worried about him. Emilie and Tommie may be younger than their siblings, but they truly are smart to realize that Luke was hurting.

"Dad, we need speak with you. Right now." Tommie said, pulling his father away from his office desk, and onto the sofa that was also in Eryk's office.

"What about?" Eryk asked and Emilie stood in front of him with folded arms.

"What's wrong with you and Ma?" She asked and he rolled his eyes slightly before looking back at his two pups.

"Nothing is wrong. We are just having a little trouble at the moment." He said, trying to make it seem sweet, as if nothing was going on between their two parents.

"You're lying!" Tommie erupted after just sitting their in silence. He glared at Eryk and Eryk felt as if he was being stared at to the core of his body.

"Who are you yelling at?" Eryk asked, looking at his son with slight annoyance.

"You! You're lying. You're hurting mummy and I don't like it."

"You're too young to know what's going on, Tommie." Eryk answered, not caring to listen in on what his son had to say anymore. He got up and was about to walk out of the door when Tommie said something that made him froze in his spot.

"I'm not too young. Don't think I saw you with the other guy in the living room, Dad." Tommie said.

"What are you talking about?"

"We saw you with him, Dad. We're not stupid to know what's going on." Emilie butted in and Eryk tensed up even more. How can his kids even know this.

"You better not tell anyone about this." Eryk warned and looked at his two pups.

"We can do what we want! We already told the others and our mouths are not going to be sealed." Tommie said and got out along with Emilie, passing their, leaving him their to think.

Meanwhile,Kīīng sat down in his room, looking through his phone when a text messaged popped up.

Unknown: I believe our plans are in set. Is he believing you?

He read the text and replied, confirming the question that was asked. He felt slightly guilty but he had to get it done. He didn't want to fail the unknown person and he also wanted the outcome to be what he wanted. Eryk. He wanted Eryk. A loving mate and it seems that Eryk is coming around knowing that he was carrying. That's allKīīng wants. The unknown man will get what he wants and everyone will be happy.

________________________________________________

Who is this unknown man?

Do you think Eryk and Luke will work it out?

Leave your thoughts.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Muah <3