Marc

I made her cum twice. She was mad and said she'd get me back. We laid there and she held me. She spoke, "So this mean you done with fems right?" I said, "What? No. This was just a one time thing." She got mad. "Fuck you yo! What a fem could do that I can't?! You so typical nigga!" I sat up. "Man I don't even know you! And I'm not trynna be in no stud for stud shit!" "You just fucked me Renee! It can't get no more stud for stud than that!" She was right. I think I like her too. This a lot. "Come lay back down with me. I gotta figure something's out ma. We can still do this." She laid on my stomach. I played in her hair and looked outside at the streetlights. Never did I think I'd be here.

     My phone rang. It was Ky. I was gonna answer it but Marcella threw it across the room. I ain't say nothing about it, and neither did she. She finally broke the silence, "Before I go to sleep I just wanted to say, I love you Renee Washington. I loved you for longer than you could ever imagine. I think I'm even in love with you. Goodnight lil Daddy." She kissed my stomach and started snoring instantly. How could she love me? We just met.

Next morning~

     I woke up sore as hell. Marc (Pronounced like Mark. She said it sounds more masculine.) was gone. I missed her. She charged my phone before she left. So sweet. My phone was blown up with messages from Kyla, Zuri and Nel. Angela really snitched. I turned my read receipts off and checked a few. They were all just asking if I was okay. So Gel didn't snitch! She texted me too. "Bro I was joking. I wouldn't opp on you like that. To each their own. Now take that plasdick like a real nigga!" I love her. She really like a sister. I got up and got ready for class.

     I put on a white shirt, white sweat shorts and white forces. I felt like I was walking on clouds today, so I dressed like an angel. I couldn't focus in class. I couldn't even focus on the shorties. My mind was on Marcella.

     Class was over! Great! An hour and a half until my next one. I was sitting down eating when Nel an Ky ran up to me. They both was yelling and looking all over my body. I heard something about me being sick. "I'm sick?" I asked. Ky said "Yea baby! Angela called us all and all she said was 'Man your girl Ren tripping! She sick man! Damn that girl sick!" I laughed on the inside because I knew what she meant. I coughed, "Yea, I don't know what it was. My stomach hurt." Ky said, "My poor baby! Imma get you some soup!" And Nel said, "Good idea! Imma get you some tea. Imma text Zuri to tell her to get you some DayQuil while she out." I love them all. I don't wanna choose. They walked me to the cafeteria. I look up and what the fuck?!

     I see Marcella and Martell! They twins?! Damn! Martell gave me a hug. "Hey bro, this my sis. Her name is-" Marcella said, "We met bro." He looked confused, "You did? When?" She said, "Remember I told you about last night?" He gasped and said, "Ohhhhhh my God!" He covered his mouth. Ugh, she can't keep her mouth shut?! Angela came over to say hi. Damn. Do anybody got class?!

     She looked back at Marcella and me, then shook her head. Ky said, "I don't know what's going on. But baby sit down. You dizzy? You been walking funny." Angela and Martell fucking died laughing. Imma fuck them up. Marcella just smirked and said, "Yea she fine. She beat me in the game last night and was jumping up and down and twisted her ankle." I nodded, Nel said, "Poor baby! We'll get you some ice too." In between laughs Martell said, "Marcie, were you jumping up and down too because you walk like you had a dick up your-" She punched him. Him and Angela was on the floor dying laughing.

     Ky and Nel looked at each other confused as hell and went to get my stuff. Marcie sat next to me. "So those yours?" I nodded, "I got one more." She said, "And they all know and put up with each other?" I said, "Yea, those two cousins." And pointed at Chanel and Kyla. She said, "Oh. You think that shit cool Ren? It ain't." "Man what? Nobody said it was cool. I'm cool with it and they cool with it. Calm the fuck down." She grabbed my neck. Drip. "Don't talk to me like that ever again. Gimme your phone." I unlocked it and gave it to her. She put her number in. "Hit me up when you get your shit together and figure out what you want." She threw my phone in my lap and walked away. I was low key hurt.

     Martell and Angela got up and patted my back. Do I gotta make my decision now?!