I Love Her

We get to her place and I finally see her roommate. She look so scary. Like one of those rare goth black kids. I whispered to Chanel, "I see why you always stay with me." She laughed and hit me, I winced and she apologized like 10 times.

I laid on the bed and she saw my shirt. It was soaked by now. "Ren take it off now!" I took my shirt off. She said "Oh my God baby! They cut you! You need help! Lets go to the hospital!" "No, Nel. I'll be okay. I hate hospitals." Her roommate chimed in in a low tone. "I am minoring in nursing. I can help your girlfriend if you want Chanel." We looked at each other, girlfriend had a nice ring to it. "Yes please Kelsey."

The girl bandaged me all up. She did a good job. She left out the dorm and didn't come back. Nel said, "Sometimes she likes to sleep outside. 'To be one with the universe.'" "What the fuck?! She good at what she do though." I rubbed my bandage. "Okay baby. I'm going to get us some dinner." I gave her a kiss and told her to be safe.

I was on snap while she was gone. Kyla sent me a video of her fingering herself. Damn. My mouth watered. I got on twitter instead.

Finally Chanel came back. With Famous Dave's! My favorite! "Marry me, Nel." She laughed, "Get me a ring first." We ate, did homework and watched movies all night until she fell asleep. I put her bonnet on for her. And admired her beauty. Then I was knocked out.

Next Morning~

I had an alarm set for 11:00am. She slept in on weekends. I woke her up after I took a shower and got dressed and everything. "Baby girl. Wake up. We're going out today." She got up and got ready. She put on this tight gray dress with back heels. We're matching. We took pictures in the mirror and went out.

I took her to the movies first, then to this fancy Italian place that I can't pronounce. "Order whatever you want." "Papi you sure? This place is so high. Lets go somewhere cheaper." I gave her a look and she nodded. We ordered mozzarella sticks and salad for an appetizer. And she got lobster fettuccine while I got baked ziti. I took a picture of her eating. Nel took some of my food. She so cute and greedy. We split cheesecake for dessert.

We took our left overs back to her place. She laid on the bed with her legs kinda open. "You don't got panties on?!" She closed her legs fast. "I didn't want to keep you waiting." "Waiting for you to get dressed? You coulda put some drawls on babe. You didn't take long shorty." She shook her head and walked over to me and unbuttoned my shirt. I said, "Ohhhhhhh!"

She kissed me so passionately. I slid her dress off. She didn't wear a bra either. Completely naked. I kissed her neck and she moaned, "Thank you for the date baby." I kissed her and said no problem. I sucked her breast and left a trail of kisses down her stomach. She said, "Ren, I'm a virgin." I looked up, not surprised at all. I nodded. She said "I don't want to bleed everywhere." She was so cute and innocent that I had to laugh. "You won't baby. It's just my finger. I won't go that deep." She said, "Okay but-" I slid my middle finger inside. She moaned so loud. I took my finger out and just started eating her. We were going crazy. She was moving her hips in sync with my tongue. She mumbled under her breath, "Fuck! I love you." I stopped eating. I didn't know what to say. I looked up at her. Then she pushed my head down, " Don't fucking stop nigga!"

For a virgin she really freaky. She yelled out, "Fuck me! Please! Please! This your pussy Papi!" This is love.

After switching between fingering, eating and kissing, I did my move. I flicked my tongue on her clit in rhythm with my finger inside her. "Faster! Faster! Faster! I'm-" she made the cutest noise when she came. She sprung a little leak too. I'm sure it's more where that came from. I'll find out another time. I kissed her, and asked, "Who's pussy is this?" She answered innocently, "It's yours." I gave her one more kiss then cleaned her up and she winced when I touched her. An angel.

I covered her up and she laid on me. After a few minutes I figured she was sleep. I said, "I love you too, Nel." She said, "I know.". She held me tighter and drifted off to sleep.