Yellow

Chanel woke up at 06:00am, she a morning person. She got an 08:00am class, like who the fuck does that?! She tried to get up but I held her. "Ugh! Come on babe, I gotta go." She took a shower and everything. She came out in her towel and laid next to me. I slipped my hand under her towel and she slapped it and laughed. I watched her get dressed, her body was heavenly. She put on a black crop top and blue jean shorts. I saw they had her ass out and gave her a look. "Don't worry baby. Look." She pulled out a black and yellow flannel and tied it around her waist. I gave her a thumbs up. She put on some Thunder 4's and put her hair in a high bun. She had a few minutes before she had to go to class, so she laid back down and gave me a kiss. She rubbed my back until I fell asleep.

     I woke up at 10:00am for my 11:30am class. I got ready and checked my phone. Chanel texted me.

Her: Goodmorning Papi 😘. Have a great day. I took a Rice Krispie treat for breakfast. I'll repay you 😉. I'm gonna go shopping after class. Text me when you get out of class.
Me: Goodmorning shorty ☺️. You better 👊🏽. And have a good day. I'll hit you later.

     I did one last check in the mirror. I had a yellow polo on, black ripped jeans and yellow adidas. Yea, I wanted to match my baby. I grabbed my backpack, a granola bar, a water and left. I had my headphones in walking to class. I got a few looks because of my face but I liked my black eye and busted lip. Somebody tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around ready to fight. It was some girl. She was cute, short as fuck. She looked scared.

     "I'm sorry to bother you. You look like you been here before and I just wanted to know if you knew where this class was. I'm a freshman." She showed me her schedule and we had the same class. I said, "Me too shorty," she looked at me and I apologized, she was really short, like 4'11. "Well I'm a freshman too, we gotta go to the same class so walk with me." She nodded and tagged along. She walk slow as fuck. I think it's her little legs. They nice legs though. She got on a tight green dress with nude heels. Wonder if her feet hurt. I could rub them for her. We talked and got to know each other. She a sweetheart. I think I can bag her by the end of class.

     Class was chill, the girl sat by me, her name is Ayanna. All we did was introduce ourselves and take a few notes on what was gonna be covered in the first unit. Me and Ayanna both had time to kill after class so I asked her if she wanted to grab something real quick, my treat. She said, "Shit, since you paying, YUP!" I laughed and took her to Subway. We got sandwiches and waters and sat down. I texted Nel.

Me: I'm out baby. At Subway with a classmate.
Her: Okay. Don't do anything stupid Ren. 🙄
Me: I wouldn't be me if I didn't ma. 😉

     She sent me the peace sign and told me to meet her after my next class. I laughed and replied okay.

     Ayanna was pretty cool. She from Cali and plays soccer. That's why her legs look like that. She wanted to leave early so she could find her class. I airdropped her a map of the campus to help her out. She thanked me for the picture and lunch. Then she surprised me, "Um, I seen this thing where it says to get somebody's number from each class in case-" I smiled and motioned for her to give me her phone. I saved my number as "Ren ☺️" Nothing too serious. We gonna start slow. We said our goodbyes and I made my way to my next class.

     Damn man! Who do I see across the way while I'm trying to be a child of God? Kyla and her girl. Ugh. She must want her ass kicked again. The stud said, "Hey, you need a napkin? Look like your eye leaking freshman." I smirked, "Yea, your bitch was leaking too. You know she a squirter?" She got mad and asked Kyla, "You can do that squirting shit?!" I said, "Yup! Like a broken pipe! Pshhhhh." Everybody laughed at my water noise. I smiled and kept walking to class.

     This class was boring. Nobody was in there and the teacher smelled like arms. I was glad to get out into the fresh air. I called Nel to see where she was at and went to meet her. She ran to me and gave me a hug. "Oh my gooooosh! We're matching! We have got to take a picture!" She asked some nerd boy to take a picture of us. She thanked him, looked at it and asked, "Baby your eye. You want me to cover it up?" I told her no and she asked if I wanted her to tag me on Instagram. I told her I didn't have one. So she posted it on twitter too. The caption said, "When Papi decides to match with you 😍💛😩"

     I always wondered why she calls me Papi. It wasn't until the other night that I found out she was part Brazilian. That must be where she get that ass from. I gave her a kiss and went to get her Starbucks.