Out of All People

Everything been chill lately. C hasn't been around. Probably plotting on me. I'm ready for whatever. Her bitch ass dad been acting weird though. I think Imma get one of my cousins on his ass.

I was chilling all day. Zuri easing up on me. She still shy though. We got plans for me to take her out to eat today. I asked her where and she said, "Anywhere but IHop." I told her it was a Sakuras around the way, and asked her if she was down with taking the bus. "I gotta car Ren. I can drive us." Ass. A car. That mean she not a freshman. We set a time and she scooped me and we was out.

When we arrived there I told her to wait in the car. I got out and opened her door for her. "You such a gentleman Ren" she smiled. "I know shorty. Now come on." I held the door as we walked in.

We got a table and we ordered drinks. I got three of the ones where the marble drop down into the bottle. "For a nigga who talk a big game. You sure act just like a kid, Ren." She laughed. "Maaaan my game is big. It don't matter how I act." I grabbed her thigh under the table. She said, "Hm. We'll see about that." She bit her lip. She was almost ready for me. We ordered our food and watched as the man put on a show. Zuri loved it. She was so cute. We ate and went to kick it at her place.

We were watching Lights Out. She was so scared. She hid her face in my shirt every time something scary happened. I kissed her forehead to calm her down. We never had a real kiss yet. She paused the movie and went to the bathroom with the door open because she was scared. Zuri ran back and jumped on me. I laughed. She sat on my lap facing me. I tucked her hair behind her ear. She leaned down and kissed me. It was so gentle. I wanted more.

We kissed more and I moved my hand to her ass, she said, "I'm not ready yet, Ren." I moved my hand and nodded. She told me to wait and she went to the bathroom and came out with something behind her back. "Stand up Ren, and close your eyes. No peeking!" I did as told. What the fuck was she doing? I heard a noise, she said "Open!"

She was ass naked, fucking herself with a vibrator. This made my mouth water. I leaned over the end of the bed to get a better view. Her shit was so pretty. She was moaning my name. I wanted her so bad. She took it out and fingered herself. "Come here." She took her finger and rubbed it around my lips. "Don't lick them yet. Go sit in the chair." I sat down. "Close your eyes and listen." Her breathing got heavy. I could imagine her back arched. "I'm cumming Ren." Fuck! I wanted to see her face so bad. "Lick your lips baby." I did, she tasted so good. "Open your eyes." I did. She ran her fingers along her wet pussy. "You want this?" I nodded my head fast as fuck. "Come get it baby." I ran over to her and licked her hand clean, taking the time to suck every finger. She smiled, "Good job. Now give me a kiss." I kissed her and she bit my lip. When she let go she said, "See, you could have all of this, if you stop playing." I didn't say anything. I got a lot of decisions to make.

We laid in the bed together, she still ain't have clothes on. I was kissing her neck to put her to sleep when my phone vibrated. Kyla.

Her: Daddy it's here! 😩. Come through!

I looked down at Zuri. "Just go, Ren. I knew your game before I got into this. Just go." She put her face in the pillow and I think she cried.

I typed "Not tonight shorty. I got a lot of homework to do. And I'm so tired. Sorry." I told Zuri, "Zu, baby get up, look." I let her read it and she smiled. "Go ahead and press send for me." She did as told and kissed me, "Ren, are you going to leave me in the middle of the night?" I shook my head "I'm right here baby. I won't leave." She smiled and I kissed her head, "Go to sleep baby."

I was on my phone for a little bit. At 10:00pm the door opened. I figured it was her roommate. I could kinda make the face out in the dark. I seen this girl before.

Fuck! It was one of the whores who jumped me with C. I'm not trynna mess up what me and Z got so I stay lowkey. Thankfully it's very dark in here and I'm facing the wall.

Out of all people bro. 🙄