Cousins?!

I knock and some short girl with a pixie cut answers. I walk in and it's ass everywhere! Exactly what I came to college for! 😩 Kyla grabbed my hand, "Hey, Ren!" The music was loud as shit, nobody was really at school yet. It's two move in days and Orientation is tomorrow, so that's when most people are coming. It was only like 15 people at the spot, real chill. I said hey and she grabbed me a CapriSun. She yelled over the music "Juice! No alcohol since it's the first day! Don't want to make it hot! Freshies can't drink at my parties anyway." I nodded and laughed. Shiiiiit I don't care. CapriSuns my shit. She really got it out for freshmen man. Imma change that.

     Rake It Up came on and they all went WILD. Ass to my left, ass to my right, ass in my face. I love it. Kyla pushed me on to the couch and twerked on me. I held her hips as she did her thing. Twerking is an art. And shorty mastered it 😂. Everybody was hyping us up. The song went off and she sat next to me. "Woo! I'm tired now!" Her speech was slurred. I noticed she was drinking out of a cup and not a CapriSun like most people here. She was drunk. Or at least a little turnt. She saw me looking and put the cup to my mouth and tilted it back. I drank it all. She yelled "Damn freshman!" I laughed, I drink back home, that was nothing. She danced on me some more. I told her I had to pee and she showed me the bathroom.

     While using the bathroom I checked my phone. I had a text from my mom saying she made it home. I replied. I had a text from the shorties and my bros back home but I'll reply in the morning. I washed my hands and the door opened. It was Kyla. "You were taking too long." She shut the door and wrapped my arms around her. We were kissing for what seemed like hours. She took her boy shorts off and I could tell she was ready. Her drawls was soaked. I played with her clit through her panties. It drove her wild. She whispered in my ear, "I need it now Daddy" she ain't have to say anything else. I pulled her panties down and slipped two inside. Felt like heaven in there man. Amazing. I was kissing her and she scratched my back. I love when they do that shit.

     I'm fucking her shit up and the door opened. It was Dana 🙄. Her mouth was wide open and she shut the door. I heard her say "Biiiiiiitch!" And the music turned off. Kyla whispered to me, "Lets go in my room." I nodded. She put her drawls back on. And we walked out. She held my hand leading the way. Somebody said "I knew it was a reason she had on gray sweats! Those the dick appointment sweats!" Everybody laughed. I chuckled. Ain't no "dick". I  had to throw the strap in the trash before I left. I knew my mom would have went through my room when I left. And she double checked the stuff I packed 🙄. So I tossed it.

     We get in the room and it's dark as fuck. The only light is from the streetlight outside coming through the blinds. Kyla took her drawls off and threw them on the other side of the room. We picked up where we left off. I sucked on her left titty, then switch to the right while I fingered her. I kissed her thighs, leaving hickeys on both in the same spots. Then she told me, "Eat it Daddy." And I did as told. I love pussy. So much. I fingered her and ate it at the same time. I knew it was only a matter of time. She pushed my head down and said, "Fuuuuuck! I'm cumming Daddy!" She squirted all over my face. I never been with a squirter so that was new to me. I think it was new to her too because she looked so embarrassed. I let her know Imma real nigga and cleaned her up. Every time my tongue touched her she shivered. I went up to give her a kiss and she hesitated. She finally gave in. She said, "Damn, I taste pretty good." I said "You do." Next thing you know she was licking her juice from around my mouth. I think I'm in love. Shiiiiit if I knew college was like this I would have applied in the 6th grade!

     While she was cleaning me up the door opened. Everybody from the kickback came in. I have social anxiety. But Kyla made me feel safe so I didn't care. She obviously didn't care either because her legs were still wide open and her shirt was up exposing her titties. Dana was first to speak, of course 🙄. "Bitch we heard everything! Was it good?!" Kyla looked at me and nodded, "Yeah, she know what she doing." I was laying on her chest, she leaned down to kiss me. I covered her up. Somebody else asked "Did she use a strap?! Sure as hell sounded like it!" We laughed and shook our heads. Kyla said, "Nah, she didn't need it." Everybody was asking questions. Somebody said "Kyla you know you finna get in trouble!" Lori and Dana told whoever that was to shut the fuck up. Get in trouble by who? I aint pay attention to it. Lori told everybody, "Okay, get the fuck out everybody! Goodnight! Sleep tight whores!"

     After everybody left Kyla fell asleep. Lori came back. Her bed was on the other side. Dana had a room to herself. The senior dorms is lit. Almost like an apartment. We all took showers and got ready for bed, I was staying the night. I woke Kyla up to take hers. She was in the shower and screamed, "Ren!" I ran in there. "It's a spider! Kill it Daddy!" I'm terrified of spiders man. But I love a woman who calls me Daddy when we not fucking, so I killed that bitch. Fear conquered 🤷‍♀️. I picked it up with toilet paper and put it in the trash. She leaned out of the shower to give me a kiss, "My hero, thank you baby." The bubbles outlined her figure so perfectly. I leaned in and held her against me and kissed her so passionately. She moaned in my mouth. "No more Daddy. That was too much! I'm sleepy." I nodded, "Okay ma, get out so we can sleep." She said okay and I laid in her bed and waited. I texted Chanel while I waited. I figured she'd be sleep by now.

     Me: Hey I'm not at my place. I'm staying with a friend. I'm safe though shorty. Good night and text me when you wake up 😘
Her: Are you fucking kidding me Ren?! I stayed up waiting for you! And nice that you're making "friends" I seen you on snap! Tell my cousin I said hello! 😒

     Fuck! Her and Kyla cousins?!