WAS

Its Sunday. Church with Nel. Then I'm going to Kyla's to test out the new product. No sex with Nel or Zuri today. They're both on their period. Zuri was extra bitchy because hers just came on today and we had plans. I stopped by the corner store and got two flowers and two boxes of chocolate. I got different brands since you know females love putting shit on snap.

Church hit home today. It was about settling down, and how God created each of us with a soulmate. Nel kept saying, "Mhm!" And, "Amen!" throughout the sermon. I mean didn't people in the Bible have multiple wives? So why I can't? Maybe all 3 of them my soulmates. They all knew about each other. They finna be sister wives, fuck it.

We got out of Church and I took Nel to Bob Evans. It's out the way so we caught the bus. We ate and talked. I love Nel. She was eating and said, "I love you too baby." Ass I said it out loud. She leaned over the table and gave me a kiss. I paid and walked her outside. "Baby I gotta go. I'm going with Angela to get an outfit for her date with Greg." "Okay ma. Be safe. Text me." I sat on a bench and texted Ky.

Me: Hey beautiful
Her: Don't hey beautiful me! Get here now 😤
Me: Calm the fuck down. I'm on my way.

She sent me a picture of her pussy. Dripping. She texted.

Her: Please hurry Daddy 😥

The bus wasn't coming for another 10 minutes. An Uber would be quicker. I ordered one and we were there in 5 minutes. He knew what was up. He was cool. His car stink though. I ran to Kyla's spot and banged on the door. She opened it immediately and kissed me hard. "I been waiting forever. It's on my bed. Go put it on." I got up and took it to the bathroom. 9 inches? Shit she bought it, she know what she getting herself into. I put it on and practiced my strokes to make sure I wasn't rusty. I still got it. I put my pants back on and walked out.

Kyla was on the couch and had her legs open for me. I played with her and kissed her neck to get her even more wet. Then I ate it for a few minutes for good measure. I asked her, "You sure you ready?" She said, "Yes. Yes Daddy." I dropped my pants and her mouth flew open. "I thought I ordered 9 inches?! That's at least 13!" I laughed, "This what you asked for. I'm a little rusty though." I played with her clit and slid the tip in, she moaned, "Fuck." I told her, "Loosen up baby, take it all." Little by little she took all 9 inches. She was sweating. I started stroking. Kyla tried to catch her breath after each stroke.

     I went faster and she begged, "Oh my goodness. Faster Daddy!" I was so mesmerized by her pussy gripping the strap that by the time I looked up she had tears coming from her eyes. I figured it wasn't serious but I asked anyway. I leaned forward, giving her slow and smooth strokes, "What's wrong baby girl?" She said in between strokes, "It... feels... so... fucking... good!" I smiled and pulled out. She whined.

"Flip over, and arch your back." She did what i said. I got behind her and punched her back to fix her arch. Not hard though. I took the strap and rubbed it against her clit. She said, "Daddy, please don't tease-" I interrupted her and slid back inside. "Ahhhhh! Fuck me Daddy!" I started pounding her shit. I pushed her head down into the bed. She was taking every inch. I pulled her by her hair so I could whisper in her ear. "Is this my pussy?" She said, "Yes! It's your pussy! It's yours! It's yours!" She kept moaning that in rhythm with my strokes. I opened snap and recorded it. Nobody could see her face. I recorded her ass taking it and flipped the camera to me smiling happy as fuck. I saved it to get her approval later.

Next thing you know, "I'M... FUCKING... CUMMING!" She bussed all over the strap. It was so unexpected. She moaned as I pulled out and cleaned her up. Then boom! Kyla is on her knees sucking her own nut off the strap. She looked me in my eyes while doing it. I brought her up to me and kissed her. "I love you Ky." She held me and said, "I love you more Ren."

I stripped and we got in the shower together. It was romantic lowkey. She could barely stand so I helped her. We got out and she waddled to the bed. We cuddled and I laid next to her. I showed her the video, "Baby can I post this?" She pulled out her own video that I didn't even know she recorded, it was me killing her from the back. We looked good as fuck. She said, "Only if I can post this." We both agreed. She captioned hers, "Daddy never disappoints 🙈😩💦" and I captioned mine "1/3 of my heart 💜 . She a soldier 😏" We laid there for a few minutes in silence.

     She broke the silence, "Oh and 'rusty' my ass! I ain't forget! You set me up!" She punched me and I laughed and kissed her, "You set yourself up baby girl." Then I said, "What we gonna tell Dana and Lori if they see the wet spot on the couch?" She said, "Water." We laughed.

I got two texts back to back. Nel and Zuri. Zuri was first.

Her: That shit looks like it feels so good 😩. Wait until my period over. Im done waiting. YOU BETTER FUCK ME UP!
Me: Of course baby 😈. I gotta bring you something tomorrow.
Her: Okay baby boy 😂. You two get your rest.

Kyla replied to her.

Me: We will babe 😘- Ky

I answered Chanel next.

Her: NIGGA! I want that inside me! 😤
Me: Anytime baby. I got something to give you tomorrow. Wait for me by the quad.
Her: Okay Papi. You and Ky sleep good.
Me: We will cuz 😘💙- Ky

"Welp, looks like you gotta buy two more babe." I shook my head, "3." She looked at me confused. "You knoooow. Just in case." I shrugged. "You a dog ass nigga. But I love you." "Back at you sexy." I said, and we fell asleep.

My life was going great. 'WAS'