Twice

I couldn't stop thinking about the dream. Basically it was saying that Chanel would get hurt by me or someone else, for being in a relationship with me. I couldn't have that happen. I know I don't seem like the type, but sometimes I do have the urges to hit some females I date.

Today I went to all my classes. And got lunch with Ayanna at the Cafeteria. The food wasn't bad. Later today I was going to fill out job applications.

Due to the dream I been kind of avoiding Chanel. I miss her though. We don't even sit together in class. She calls and texts me all the time. It was 08:00pm, I tried to get her off my mind so I could finish the last application for today. I got a text. Kyla once again.

Her: I'm honestly sorry Ren. Can you come to my dorm? I have to tell you something. Don't worry, Dana and Lori are here too.
Me: Give me 15 and I'll be there. Have one of them open the door.

I know, I know. I'm dumb. But I'm going to bring the knife that I bought at the hunting spot downtown, even though weapons aren't supposed to be on campus. I slipped my Gucci slides on and went over to her place. I knocked on the door with the knife. Dana opened the door. She looked at the knife, and I looked at her and put it back in my pocket. She said, "She's in the back, Ren." I opened the knife in my pocket to be safe and walked to her room. She was crying. I surveyed my surroundings, closed the knife and sat down. She fell in my arms.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't want any of this to happen Ren. Cyan made me! She said my dad would die too!" What she mean by "Too"? I asked her to explain. She told me that Cyan is the daughter of the nigga who shot and killed my dad. I was furious, but not at Ky. She told me that Cyan and her dad had been following my every move since middle school. I couldn't believe this. I didn't do anything! She started crying uncontrollably, "Calm down baby. Thank you for telling me. Who is her dad?" She shook her head. I yelled, "Kyla, fucking tell me!" "It's William! Professor William Bash!"

The professor?! That nigga talked to my mom! I got so mad that just had to hit something. Kyla, screamed and held her face. Fuck! I hit her. She ran to the bathroom crying. She locked the door. Lori and Dana ran to the door and asked me what happened. I told them. Dana acted like she wanna get in somebody face, so I said, "Bitch I'm not in the fucking mood. Back the fuck up before I hit your stupid ass!" Lori grabbed Dana, "Come on man. Come sit on the couch, let them handle this."

I leaned my head on the door, "Ky, baby I'm sorry. Come out please. I didn't mean it. I blacked out shorty. I'm so sorry. I know none of this was your fault. So come out and talk to me." I heard the door click and she opened it. Her eye didn't look too bad. She could cover it with make up. I held her hand and took her to her room. I brushed her hair from her face and wiped her face.

We talked all night. And I just held her as we both cried together. She sat up and told me, "I know it's going to sound weird, but it turned me on when you hit me." "What yo?!" She nodded, "I like aggression. But please don't do it again." I kissed her and nodded, "So that mean you liked to get choked and shit?" She said, "Yup, and have my hair pulled." She continued to tell me what else she liked and I think it turned her on.

She pushed me back and got on top. She kissed me all over. She whispered to me, "Can you fuck me Daddy? Please?" Say less. I flipped her over and got on top, I sucked her titties and played with her pussy. She was soaked. I took all her clothes off and kissed her as I fingered her. "Who's pussy is this?" She ain't answer, okay, I know what she wanted. I pulled her hair and asked her again, "Who's pussy is it?!" She moaned, "Its yours Daddy. It's yours. I'm yours." I liked that last part. I whispered in her ear, "Good girl."

I ate her out until she came. Since I know she's a squirter, I wouldn't be satisfied until she did. I slid two fingers in, she moaned, "No Daddy! I cant take any more." I went up to her ear and said, "Shut the fuck up and take it." I kept going. "Tell Daddy when your almost there." I choked her, and sucked her nipples until she told me, "Daddy! Daddy! Go faster! I'm almost there!" I brought my face down so I could catch every ounce of it. She screamed, "Oh, shit! Fuck me! I'm cumming Daddy!" She came all over the place. I couldn't believe it. She's amazing. I cleaned her up. She aggressively pulled me up to her so she could taste herself. Her legs were still shaking.

I held her as she fell asleep. She said, "Ren, you don't have to say anything, but I think I love you." She said I didn't have to say anything, so I didn't. I don't even know what to say. Why everybody love me?!

I slept with her until about 02:30am, when I got a phone call. It was Nel. I answered and she said, "Ren, look. I don't know what the fuck is going on between us but you better get over here now. I need it!" Then she hung up. Ass. A nigga cant even get no sleep.

I tried to get up but Kyla held me down, "Nooooo! Where you going?!" I kissed her, "Don't worry baby, go back to sleep. I'll text you later ma." She got mad and rolled over. I slipped on my slides and dipped to Nel's. She opened the door, and gave me an passionate kiss. She stopped, I knew where this was going. "Renee, I know you haven't been fucking-" I cut her off, "Listen Chanel, you called me over here at 03:00am. Don't worry about what I been doing. So what's up? We doing this or what?" She said, "Fuck it." rolled her eyes and pulled me inside.

I think I made love for the first time tonight. Twice.