S4S?

A few weeks later~

     Things are going good. I'm still with Chanel, Zuri and Ky. They get along great. The next step is a foursome. But I can wait.

     Today is the last basketball practice before the game Saturday. Zuri wanted me to go with her. I've been to a few before. She looks so good in ballers. She wasn't doing too well in practice today. Coach told her to take a seat. She sat on the bleachers by me. I gave her a kiss and asked her what was wrong. She replied, "I'm just tired Ren. I stayed up all night trying to finish my African American studies homework." I joked, "How you struggling with that? We African American!"

     She wasn't for it. I apologized, "Sorry baby. Was just a joke. While you at practice I can do it for you." Everybody knew I loved anything that had to do with the culture. My grade in there is damn near 100%. This the only class I was good at. I finished my homework a few days ago, so it's the least I could do. She told me her bag was in the locker room and I went to get it.

     I noticed that while we were talking, some stud was watching us and licking her lips. I never saw her before. She reminded me of someone. She like 6'0 but I'd beat her cute ass over Zuri! Wait! What am I saying?! I mean she did look good. She was like Hispanic or something. She had the sides of her head shaved with long curly hair. And tattoos all over, more than me! Sexy as fuck. Fuck am I saying?! Lemme get this bag.

     I walk in the locker room and look for Zuri's. I remember she said it was in the corner. It's a lot of corners. Just then I heard the toilet flush. I said, "Hey who there?!" They washed their hands and came out. It was the stud from practice. She was sweating and had her shirt up showing her abs. The things I would let her do to me. "No! Snap out of it Ren! That stud for stud shit gay as hell!" I thought to myself.

     She came over to me. "Zuri's locker number is 183, and her locker code is your birthday." I said, "Good looks." But how the fuck she know that? Forget it, gotta find the locker. I felt her looking at me, she said under her breath, "Good looks is right." I turned around quick as hell, "Aye moe, what you say to me?!" She smirked and said, "Nothing ma." Oh hell no, she ain't just call me that! I said, "Don't call me ma g. Ever. And I don't appreciate you looking at Zuri like that earlier. Cool out on her." She walked closer and cornered me by Zuri's locker. She whispered in my ear, "Who said I was looking at Zuri?" Then she did the unthinkable! She kissed my earlobe! That's my spot! I got wet instantly. I think she knew.

     She kissed my neck. I should have moved. But I couldn't! She tongue kissed me and bit my lip as she pulled away. She looked at me and started untying my shorts, she looked at me for any sign of disapproval. I did nothing. This is wrong on so many levels.

Levels of wrongness!~

1. I don't like to get touched like that. I'm a TMN! (Touch Me Not) Or so I thought...
2. Stud for stud is disgusting!
3. She's Zuri's teammate!
4. I don't know shit about her!

     She rubbed my clit and I bit my lip to keep the moan in. Shit! This felt good. "This feel good princess?" I know she fucking didn't! I didn't say anything. She pulled my hair to the side and kissed my neck, "I asked you a question baby." Fuck no. This gotta stop. But who gonna stop her? Shiiiiit not me. She laughed, "I see Imma have to teach you a lesson first." She walked away to get her bag. She pulled out a fucking strap g! I said, "No no no no no no." like the crazy maid off Get Out. She smiled and started taking off her basketball shorts. Just then we heard a whole bunch of footsteps and yelling. Yes, Lord! Thank you! Practice was over.

     She sucked her teeth and put her shorts back on. She put the strap back in the bag and Zuri came over and kissed me, "Hey babe, I thought you were coming back." The stud answered, "My bad. We was down here kicking it." Zuri smiled, "Aww baby, look at you making friends." I gave fake smile. The girl said, "Yeah. She invited me over to play 2K later tonight." What the fuck?! How she know I got the PlayStation?! It ain't even hooked up yet. Zuri laughed, "Babe, don't let Marcella beat you. I know you told me you play that game all night at home. Kick her ass." I nodded. Some girl from the team came over and told Zuri coach wanted her. Shit.

     Marcella came closer to me. "We gonna play a little game within the game tonight. Every 3 made, the other person got to strip." She winked. "Nah cuz. I'm good." She said, "You better be good, because I got Golden State." I got mad, "Hell no! Golden State too OP! (Overpowered)" Marcella laughed. Damn her laugh cute. "Be ready." Zuri came back over and started packing her bags so we could leave.

     Marcella was leaving but turned around. She held up her bag and pointed to the pocket her strap was in and mouthed, "Tonight!" And started air humping.

     Fuck me yo— Not like that!