Beat BooBear Ass

The date or whatever it was went great. She warming up to me again. We back at her place now. Just vibing. She was on snap and I was watching Paw Patrol. I love that show. I saw she was on what looks to be Kyla's snap. She was in the sheets with some stud with light brown dreads. Ass man. I was just there a few hours ago! Chanel looked up at me and shook her head. It was 05:00pm and orientation was at 08:00pm. We decided to go walk around campus for a little bit.

     While walking I held her hand. She blushed. Chanel is so cute man. A pure type of cute. We stopped by the gym and there was a plaque and picture of my dad. She looked at me confused and I explained everything to her. Tears fell. She said, "I'm so sorry, Renny. I'm pretty sure he's proud of you baby." She wiped my tears. Her touch did something to me. Not sexually, it was like spiritual. She said she would take me to get ice cream to cheer me up. We both knew each other's favorite, her's Neapolitan and mine pistachio. But this school poor so we both got vanilla.

     We found a bench, she laid against the wall and I laid between her legs. We finished our ice cream and I threw our bowls away. I came back and we were just chilling and talking. In the middle of her sentence she stopped. I sat up to see what the problem was. It was Kyla, her friends and the stud with the dreads. The stud mugged me and I mugged her back, I stood up and said, "What's up with you?" She said, "Nah. What's up with you?!" I unbuttoned my tee and gave it to Chanel. Chanel said, "Ren, baby stop!" The stud said "Nah. She asked for this." "Shiiiiit. Set 'em up then dummy!" She was taller than me, maybe 6'0 flat. Size don't matter though. My mama ain't raise no bitch. We walked toward each other and everybody pulled us back. We tried to get loose but both failed. She yelled at me, "Fuck you, pussy!" I shrugged and smiled, "I already fucked you girl's pussy. Soooooo.". That made her real mad.

     She got free and hit me in my lip. Good one. Chanel and Lori let me go. This girl was in for it. I box back home. We squared up. I got my revenge with a left to her nose, and a right to her stomach. Her nose was bleeding. She took me to the ground. Shit! This some MMA shit. I play UFC on the game, so I know enough. I think. She was on top of me and blows was coming from either side of me. Everybody was yelling stop, but shit. I wasn't done. I managed to get her off of me and gave her two quick ones to the jaw. I felt my right eye closing. She had a cut above her left eyebrow. I used it to my advantage. I hit her in the stomach and once in her left eye. She stumbled back and covered her face. Blood was running through her fingers. Victory. She better get her dumbass out my face.

     Kyla and her friends rushed her to the bathroom to clean her up. She yelled, "This ain't over freshman!" I laughed and said, "Bet." Chanel looked at me in awe, "Ren that was amazing. You looked like you knew what you were doing!" What the fuck? "I knew what I was doing ma. I box back home." She said, "Oh okay! I got me a little Mayweather." We laughed and she took me to the men's room to clean me up. I put my shirt back on. Blood was all over my white tank and white pants. I knew I shoulda wore black. I was cleaning my shoes and Chanel said, "Your ass worried about your shoes when your cute ass need a eyepatch for that eye. Poor baby." I laughed and told her I was good. She kissed my eye and we went to orientation.