Chapter 52 🥀: Official

Začít od začátku

"Naw, Dominican." I started introducing everybody by their government name, despite their protest. I like to be petty, so I messed up Jaliyah's name. Her and Keisha can kiss my right cheek and make the left one jealous. Just tryna catch a free meal.

"Where we eating? A mi me gusta a bebo." He smiled at me.

|I like to drink.|

"Where a good place to drink? A mi no me gusta a bebo." We finally decided what place to go to. We picked a random place with good drinks

"Name?" Papa had on shades darker than night. The corners of his mouth formed into a grin.

"DeJean Clemons." He pushed his shades down a bit to look at her. Her eyes got wide, and she started radically looking at the computer.

"Uh--uh, I d-don't see you, here, sir. Maybe I can get the manager...to sort this out?" He nodded in approval.

Damn, it's like that?

After the manager flipped his shit, we got a couple of tables in the back where we could sit together in one place. When we sat down, I looked over at Kentrell, who was sitting down beside me. I smiled shyly and he smirked back. Papa sat in front of me.

"Mariah? ¿Es ese tu novio?" I understood that clearly, feeling a blush creep to my cheeks.

"¿Que? ¡No, el es no mi novio! El es ella novio." I explained that he was Jaliyah's boyfriend. He just laughed. We broke off into little conversations, but Papa got YB's attention.

"You look familiar." He pinched his nose bridge, trying to think of where he saw him.

"That's NBA Youngboy, papa." Jay said. Papa started laughing.

"Ah. ¿El niño quies tú escuchados a todas el hora, mientras tu son balias en tu ropas interior?"

|The boy who you listened to all the time, while you are dancing in your underwear?|

Jay blushed wildly.

"Papa..." Jay groaned in embarrassment.

"What? I could've said it in English. It's not that bad, it's funny."

"Mariah, he be in there jumpin' around with his Glock, screaming lyrics and sh--stuff." GiGi said in between giggles.

"What did he say, though?" Ben asked curiously.

"He asked was Youngboy the same artist who Jay was dancing in his underwear to." Gigi answered, making everybody giggle.

"Gigi! ¿Por qué haría tú decais ese?" Gigi started laughing.

|Why would you say that?|

"For the record, I was listening to Tay-K when you walked in on me getting ready." Jay mugged Papa.

"I thought you said Tay-K is trash--"

"Gigi, where is ya filter?" Gigi smiled 'innocently'.

"Enough, enough. You better figure out what to order before our waitress comes over here." Papa scolded them. They opened the menu, and it was quiet for a little bit. I felt something on my thigh and looked down. I slapped YB's hand away, and went back to looking at the menu. He popped my leg and I hissed in pain, getting my dad's attention. He went back to looking at the menu, shaking his head. I mugged him when he squeezed my thigh.