Confronting Mr. Bose

While all the couples confessed their feelings, everything was well except that Mr. BOSE was eagerly waiting for Shivaay. All the obros and soon to be obahus were planning how to reveal Bose's true face.

" I told khanna to send me Mr.Bose's past information " Shivaay said, he was still holding Annika's hands tightly.

Just then he received a file in his phone.... Rudra transferred it to his laptop and opened it.
It showed some old pictures of Mr. Bose. In one pic, there was another man...Annika recognised him.

" Papa...papa..." she said and looked at shivaay...

" He is your father? He is Mr. Vijay Singhania, one of India's famous industrialist....he died many years ago...dad told me about him.." Shivaay said with shocked expressions....

" He killed our parents and took over our father's industry di..." Ishika said as she remembered something...." I remember he used to come to our house...papa used to call him manager saheb..." she said...Annika also got some hazy flashes....they both were shocked as these revealations came back to back...

" Let's do his swaha..." Om said with all his anger imitating Ishika..

Shiv - We cannot abuse him just on the basis of memories...we need proof.

Ani - I will make him confess everything...

Ishika - I am with you di...

Saumya - I am also with my didis...

ShivOmRu - We are always beside you three...

Shivaay went downstairs with Annika...he was squeezing her hand to assure her as she was getting scared. Ishkara and Rumya were following them.

Shivaay shook hands with Mr.Bose. Annika came and forwarded her hands..."Hi...Mr.Bose...I'm Annika, Annika Singhania....daughter of late Mr. Vijay Singhania..." she said shaking hands with him. His face turned pale, he began to shiver....sweat drops started dripping from his face.
"Kya hua, aapke chehra ka rang kyu udd gaya?" Ishika said wrapping up confidence. "Well, I am Ishika Singhania....younger daughter of Late Mr. Singhania" Ishika also said and saw his eyes popping out of the sockets.

" Aur main unki sabse choti beti, Saumya Singhania...." Saumya also added giving him a reason to frown...
He got irritated and confused..."But Vijay only had 2 daughters"

Shiv- You knew Mr. Singhania, wow!

Bose- Yes...he was my dear friend.

Shivaay received a message from Khanna. It revealed that Mr.Bose worked as a manager of Singhania Industries. He went straight to Mr.Bose and slapped him hard. OmRu joined Shivaay.

Shiv- Jhooth bolne ki aur jagah nahi mili tujhe?

Mr.Bose looked at AnIsh and then fidgeted with his fingers. He ran towards Annika and held her by her hair, he pulled her mercilessly...."Let me go from here or else iske maa-baap ki tarah ise bhi maar dalunga..." He shouted like a beast. Shivaay fumed in anger, his eyes filled up with agony, he tightened his hands and went towards him...."Leave her!" He said first time....."Leave her I said " he again warned but Mr.Bose pulled her hair more tightly....All the elders with Dadi came down from their rooms and were utterly shocked. Tej immediately called the police.
Shivaay punched Mr. Bose, blood started dripping from her nose. He beat him blue and back, punched him, kicked him and blood started oozing from all the portions of his hands, legs and face.

" Shivaay chodh use....woh mar jayega" Om ran towards his brother and tried to stop him.

"How dare he? Usne Annika ko haath kaise lagaya....Mujhe chodh Om...chodh mujhe" Shiv shouted trying to get away from Om's clutch. He was doing like mad, someone touching and harming Annika was intolerable for him. Rudra also went to them and stopped Shivaay. The police entered and asked for proof.

"Hahahahaha....you people don't have any proof against me....Mujhe arrest kaise karvaoge?" He said laughing like a devil and wiping off the blood from his mouth.

Saumya was standing still, she was not saying anything because she secured the proof. She came towards Mr.Bose and laughed with equal devilishness. " Iss poore scene mein mere zyada dialogue nahi the....you know why? Kyun ki tera poora kaccha chitta mere paas hain..." She muttered...she showed the police the proofs....
The photos of Mr. Bose with Mr. Singhania which Khanna mailed Shivaay. The information which contained that he was the manager of Singhania Industries and last but not the least, an audio recording which she recorded when Mr.Bose said that he killed parents of Annika and Ishika...

The police arrested him and took him away. Annika hugged Shivaay, Ishika hugged Omkara.
Rumya were standing...."Dono hi couples hug kar rahe hain toh hum bhi-----" Rudra stopped midway when Saumya threw herself in his arms.

The elders smiled, Dadi smirked!

" Bhadhakne lage sholey,
Bajne laga ek saaz,
Dheere Dheere hi Sahi,
Mere pote bhi ban gaye Ishqbaaz.."
Dadi said spreading her arms widely. ShivOmRu pulled out from the hug of their respective partners and blushed.
Three of them went to Dadi and took her blessings.
"Ishq ho gaya na!" Dadi said while the GADHA Obro's just denied due to their shyness.

"Nahi..Nahi...aisa Kuch nahi hain.." they said and lowered their eyes.

The girls were shocked and embarrassed at the same time, Dadi smiled...

"Thik hain phir...main toh Soch rahi thi ki tum teeno ki shaadi kara du..." she said thinking and smirking.

ShivOmRu bit their tongues and said abruptly..." Nahi..Nahi...Dadi...shaadi kara dijiye..." they said in unison...Dadi laughed her heart out...

Shivaay went to Annika..." Get ready to become Mrs.SSO " he whispered in her ears and kissed her cheek, she blushed.

Om went to Ishika...." Isha...you have to sing to me after our marriage..." he ordered cutely and pecked her forehead, she smiled.

Rudra went to Saumya and held her waist...." Mujhe har roz protein shake pilane ke liye Taiyyar ho jayo Sumo" he muttered while she slapped him lightly.

Three of them were united💗

-------------::::vvvvv::::------------::::vvvvv::::

Haiiiii guys! This is the last chapter....I will update the epilogue soon...❤

Please vote if u liked it, and last chapter hain yaar.... comment bhi kardena...😅😅

~Moha~