The Ragging ENCOUNTER😨

Hi guys! I'm back with another chapter of the meet. First, Shivika's Disastrous meeting. Second, Ishkara's Musical Rendezvous and this is the third one, Rumya's Ragging Encounter. So guys are you ready??

Let's start the episode...

Delhi University
( In Principal's Office)

Principal - Saumya I'm really very sad as you are going to Mumbai. You are a brilliant student and I'll miss you.

Saumya - I'll miss you too Mam, but my mom wants to leave this city as soon as possible. This city has taken away our loved ones from us. And she is getting depressed day by day.

The Principal nodded and gave her some papers. " This is the form of Mumbai University. I admitted you there. That's one of the best colleges in Mumbai"

Saumya was teary-eyed. " Mam, you admitted me? she asked. " Yes, you are a very good student and I don't want your future to be ruined!"said the principal hugging her tightly.

Saumya took the form, bid goodbye to her head-mistress and left. She went to her house and took the luggage  with the help of her mother. And started for the railway station.

At the Railway Station...

The train stopped at the station. And Saumya along with her mother boarded on the train. She helped her mother to sit and after setting up the luggage she herself sat on the window seat. And saw the city one last time. The city which gave her so much of happiness and also so much of grief. A tear escaped her eyes as the train started. She saw many stations passing by. Her heart ached to think that she's not going to live in Delhi now. But also a excited to discover a new city, new people and many new places. She was going to Mumbai, "The City of Dreams"
At the University of Mumbai...

Everyone is cheering for a guy who is doing push-ups ( Yes guys it's our Rudy). He made a bet with a friend of his. The bet was that who could do the maximum number of push-ups. And obviously our fitness freak, Rudy won. He did 200 push-ups. "Rudy, Rudy"he heard his name in a sync. All of the students were taking his name. The girls were clicking selfies with him. There was a hustle bustle in the college.
Just then Chubby came, he was Rudra's  best friend.

Rudra- Arre kahan tha tu Chubby?
Chubby - Rudy mere yaar main toh college ki saari khabre lekar aaya Hun ( I came with news of the college)

Rudra- What news yaar?
Chubby - You know tomorrow a fresher is coming. She is in our class only! Her name is....is?
Rudra- leave it dude! Jo bhi naam ho uska...Rudy will definitely impress her

Chubby - And if you fail to do so...then?
Rudra- bet? Rudra Singh Oberoi kabhi nahi Harta...Omg...Why am I behaving like Shivaay Bhaiyya.

Chubby gave him a weird look. " Leave it, Rudy let's go to class"

" Ha ha yaar... let's go... warna main Bhaiyya ki tarah phone todne na lag jaun." said Rudra, and gave him a High- five. They both started laughing. And then went to their class.

Scene shifts to Saumya's house...
"Aai, how did you get this rented house in such a short notice" said Saumya, looking around her new home. It was small but big enough for both of them. It was decorated with wall- hangings and many beautiful curtains.

"Ha beta, actually your uncle helped me in this! He only arranged this house."said her mother caressing her face.

Saumya- oh! accha..!!

Nilanjana( Saumya's mother) - Ok beta now you go to sleep! Tomorrow is the first day of your college Na and you don't wanna get late.

Saumya nodded. After having her dinner she went to sleep. She was not feeling sleepy. She was twirling around  in the bed. Maybe it was because of her excitement to go to a new college, making new friends. Moreover it was a different house, a different atmosphere. She needed time to cope up with it. After struggling for almost an hour, sleep came into her eyes and she went into a deep slumber.

~Next Morning~
Saumya woke up with a thud when she heard her mother shouting and her alarm clock ringing simultaneously.
"Beta, wake up or else you will get late!" she heard her mother saying.

Saumya got out of the bed and freshened up. She got ready, ate her breakfast and started for the college.

At Mumbai University...

Saumya roamed in her new college searching her class. She saw the new routine and found out that the first class is of Physics. She had to attend it. After half an hour of struggle, she found her class. She entered and looked around it. It was large and spacious. She saw an empty seat and sat there. A group of boys were ragging some girls. She saw it and stood up from her seat. She was fuming in anger. She wanted to thrash each one of them. She went towards the group, and the boys looked at her "So you're the fresher everybody is talking about"said one of the boys.

Saumya- No. I'm not the fresher everybody is talking about. I'm the fresher who's gonna punch you right on your face"

The boys started laughing! And the girls who were ragged silently went from there. " Jinhe bachane aayi thi wo log toh bhaag gaye" said the leader of the gang.

Saumya- Toh? Main akeli hi kaafi Hun tum logo ke liye.

Gang leader- Accha. Toh punch me! Common, punch me!

Suddenly he held her wrist and twisted it. "Leave me!"she moaned. But he didn't listen. Saumya was in pain. "Leave her alone!" she heard a voice say. She turned around and saw a boy standing ( Yes guys it's Rudy). He had six-pack abs, and a muscular body. He was handsome and dashing. And then their eyes met for the very first time.

How was this chapter guys! If you liked it then do hit that lil star button

How was this chapter guys! If you liked it then do hit that lil star button. And also comment to tell me you what you feel😘😘

And also a very happy Wala Holi to you all...❤💙💚💛💜❤