The Punishments Part 1 😀

Hello guys, I am back with the Khidki-tod saza of the boys by the girls....so be ready and tighten your seat belts...it's a roller coaster ride of fun, cruelty, irritation, nakhre noor jahan ke and lots of nok-jhok...

Hehe....let's start... :-P

When all the girls went to their respective places....ShivOmRu sat on the pool side...it was 12:00 am. Fear was visible in their faces...they were having tea in their kullars....!!!

Rudra- kal agar main mar gaya toh mera antim sanskaar kar Lena O...

Om- Shut up Rudra!!!!

Shivaay was silent...he was seriously thinking something...OmRu Shaked him from his thoughts...

OmRu- kya soch rahe ho???

Shivaay- Tum dono ko Jo saza degi wo dono yani Ishika and Saumya are very polite and humble.... Par meri toh chop hogi kyun ki mujhe saza dene wali Raita phaila ne mein expert hain..

OmRu's faces were in perfect O shape as shivaay spoke Annika's Khidki-tod language...when Shivaay himself realised it he changed the topic. He looked at them embarrassed....

Shivaay- Toh tum logo ko kaisa feel ho raha hain??

Om- Tune kaha na Ishika is very sweet...uff...kahe ka sweet..madam jab punishment dengi toh Bilkul bitter ban jayegi...dekhna!!!!

Rudra- Same goes with Sumo...arre jab tak meri life hell na karde use chain nahi aayega...

Shivaay- let's go to sleep guys!! Kal Jo hoga dekha jayega...

Next Morning...!!!

Rumya...

As per the Punishment, Saumya took Rudra to the kitchen. She took the protein supplements and powder to the washing sink.....and
FLUSH!!!!! She threw Rudra's life to water and it washed away...

Rudra{ terrifying expression}= Hawww!!!! Saumya...??? Ye kya amarth kar diya tumne...!!!😨

Saumya - Amarth ???? Ohh!!! It's anarth not amarth Dumbbell Oberoi...!!!

Rudra- Jo bhi ho...how dare you???
{Faking anger} Tumne ye kiya kaise??

Saumya rolled her eyes and took steps towards Rudra with a knife in her hand !!!! He was death terrified..!!

R- Nahi!!!! Sumo...!!!!

S- You promised me that you will take my punishment... And my punishment is that you {stepping close to him and putting the knife on his neck} will not get your protein shake for one day...!!! And many more things are going to happen with you...!!

Rudra literally cried....he without protein shake is like jal without macchli...he stood their terrified!!!😨

Ishkara....

Ishika came in the art gallery....Om was working on a statue when she took the brush from his hands...and threw it on the ground...

Om looked at confusingly.

Ishika- Don't you remember? Aaj aapko punishment milega.... confuse hone ki Zaroorat nahi...Aaj aap paintings ya sculptures nahi karenge....!!

Om- Nahi karunga...but pls ye wala painting karne do....{he joined his hands} Aaj hi iska delivery date hain...

Ishika- Delivery date??? Hahaha...{laughed her heart out} Painting hain pregnant aurat nahi...!! And Jo bhi ho!! You will not do painting today....!!!

Om- Pls Ishika...just let me do this one..

Ishika - Aap aise nahi manenge....!! Rukiye....

She took out her water bottle and splashed the water on the painting....and did the Satyanash of the art...
Om was shocked to death!!!