Paani Wala Love 💦💘

Hello guys! I think you all have guessed by the name of the chapter, that this is going to be a bit naughty. So enjoy...!!;-)

ShivIka ;-)

Annika emerged from the pool, she caressed her hair to let go of the water. Shivaay was mesmerized seeing her, her body visible from her long and flowing Anarkali Suit which was wet was arousing him. A flood of emotions rushed through him making him shiver. He moved towards her with slow steps. Annika looked at him intensely, she was breathing heavily. He came so close to her, that almost their lips were touching. But he slid his hands on her waist and pulled her more close to him. She landed on her chest, clutched his shirt tightly and her nails dug deep into his milky white soft skin. He winced in pain, but it was nothing compared to the pain Annika was giving him. Whenever she looked at him, her piercing gaze ripped his heart out. He felt an unaccountable pain. He held her wrists tightly and twisted it at her back. Her fiery hazel brown orbs and his ocean-blue orbs...!! They both are like fire and water. When they met, sparks fly in the air. The two most different elements present on this Earth. When they collide, they pacify each other, calmed each other. Just like Shivaay calmed Annika's heart and Annika his.
Shivaay caressed her cheeks and Annika's heart exploded, her limbs were shaking, her eyes moist, this was so new to her. Shivaay was intoxicated by her. Whenever she was near, a certain urge to feel her emerged within himself. Shivaay rubbed his cheeks against her giving her a line of emotions, she was shivering like hell. She clutched his shirt more tightly and pulled him more close to her. She could feel his hot breath fanning over her face. She shut her eyes tightly, surrendering herself to him. She couldn't reckon why she did that. He also felt the same. Annika was making him mad. One second without meeting her, could make him restless. Shivaay kissed the nape of her neck softly. His Lip's touch was enough for her to go numb, the sensation was so powerful that her heart jumped with ecstasy. She felt so free. In his touch, she felt peace, it didn't seem wrong to her nor to him. He was relishing the moment. It was beautiful, he thought that it would be so great if this moment stopped here. They were in the same position for minutes, Annika clutching his shirt, while Shivaay holding her waist tightly. Annika was shivering because of the proximity and Shivaay was caressing her cheeks and occasionally rubbing her lower lip. And almost, a second later, his lips came crashing onto hers...The pool transformed into a heated tub. Fire and Water were together. Shivaay sucked her lower lip while unknowingly a moan came out of her mouth. He then began to suck her lips more passionately, his hands were on her cheeks while her hands were on his neck. They were pulling each other into the deepest corners of their mouth. After entering her mouth, he discovered the farthest corners and their tongues played each other. It was a passionate kiss. Shivaay was slow on her as he wanted this moment also to be slow and serene. Soon they were out of breath, they pulled out of the kiss. Suddenly a hard realisation struck her. Annika snatched her hands from his hair and looked at him with disbelief. The look on her eyes also made Shivaay realise what they had done a few minutes ago. Annika turned back and flee from there leaving Shivaay with innumerable questions.

Ishkara :-)

Om quickly made the statue and send it to his costumer (the one who talked with Ishika)...He then started for the gallery.

Yeh Raatein ye Mausam, nadi ka kinaara ye chanchal hawa....
Kaha do dilo ne ke milkar Kabhi hum Na honge judaa....

Yeh Raatein ye Mausam, nadi ka kinaara ye chanchal hawa...

Hmm...hmm..hmm...hmm...

Om heard the beautiful song while entering the gallery, he knew it was Ishika. He stood behind her while she was drinking water after the long singing session. He put a hand on her shoulders, she became nervous and started to think who has touched her? She turned around and her shoe broke and she fell on Om. The water in the bottle she was holding splashed on them, they were totally drenched. They were in the position where Om was holding her waist, and she was holding his shoulder. Time stopped!!! Their hearts were beating fast and some unknown emotions rushed through them. Ishika straightened herself after realizing their position while Om smiled. They both were blushing.

"Ishika mam....please come here once!!" A student called her. She excused herself and ran away from there leaving Omkara with a basket of questions.

Rumya :-P

Saumya was walking through the corridors of  when she saw Rudra talking to his friend on phone..."Mere liye ladkiya news papers ki tarah hain...Roz nayi nayi..." he said maintaining his stud image in college.
Saumya fumed, she wanted to thank him for saving her life from the ragging gang that day but he was just like other boys...

S- Rudra!!!

R {cutting his phone} - Kya hua Sumo...tum chilla kyu rahi ho?

S- stop calling me that!!

R- Arre, kya yaar ab sumo wrestler ko koi sumo nahi bolega toh kya katrina bolega...!!! { laughing his heart out}

S- Huh! Jaisi bhi hun...I am better than you. Maine sab sun liya..Ladkiyon ko tum kya samajhte ho Rudra..!??! They are not toys ki ek din ke liye khel liya dusre din use phenk diya...

R- Sab itna bhaari bhaari sabad kyu estamal kar rahe hain...??

S- Woh sabad nahi shabd hota hain...Ohhh!!! Main toh bhul gayi thi ki tum Dumbbell Oberoi ho...

R- Saumya bas enough is enough agar tumne aur Kuch kaha toh main, main.....

S- kya main main kar rahe ho bakri ki tarah...just say it! Kya karoge??? Bolo...what will you do?

"Main" Said Rudra and pulled her towards him..."yeh karunga".... Saumya felt her heartbeats pacing. She was getting nervous, both were lost when suddenly he left with with a jerk...

R- Hahahahaha😂😂Dar gayi Sumo...!!!

Saying this he laughed and Saumya left  from there leaving Rudra with a question mark...😉

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Heya guys.... that's it. I know I am immensely late. If you want, you all can shower me with anger. All the chamelis and chandnis will be happily received...!!

But pls vote if you liked it and comments are a must to tell me how u felt about it...your reviews are my life...

Precap- let it be a Surprise😉

And another treat...There was a dance competition in my school....It's a pic of mine there.

It's a pic of mine there

Me and my school friend....as you have probably guessed the girl in the sari is me...😁😁😁